Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - The Largest Open FF Community on the Net"

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin "Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - The Largest Open FF Community on the Net"

I think that's false advertisement. Are we really that big? If I'm wrong, then congratulations to everybody yay!

Discuss whether we are really that big. Statistical cluttering is expected. Where do you see EoFF in a decade? Deleted? Moved to a server in New Mexico? Spammed to death by PG?

I think we are actually. I mean look at the frontsite, so much cool FF related content that's accurate. It's also a good comunity.

Blog Entries

Grin

I mean that 'community' implies the forums, unless a webpage has like several hundred/thousand staffers. Do we really have that many (active) members?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't know if we are that, but I find it ugly up there where it describes which forum/thread you are in.

Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - The Largest Open FF Community on the Net > General > General Chat > "Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - The Largest Open FF Community on the Net" - ugly

Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums > General > General Chat > "Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - The Largest Open FF Community on the Net" - pretty, well, except for Ghetto's absurdly long thread title

In a decade the site will still be here but I don't think the forums will be. The world will have a new fad by then.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Bullcrap. BoB and I will keep it alive and continue insulting Raistlin AS LONG AS WE BOTH SHALL LIVE.

Blog Entries

Grin

So EoFF forums will be just one thread with two posts that say 'Raistlin sucks' ? Pretty sad

'bout time you caught on.

Originally posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow
    So EoFF forums will be just one thread with two posts that say 'Raistlin sucks' ? Pretty sad
    It won't be sad to US.

Aye,i'll still be here...That is,if i get a laptop by the time I go off the collage.Yeah dude,i'll be here.

Anyways,I think this place is really big.I mean,there are alot of members comming in,you usualy ALWAYS see 'newest member is' with somone new down there every day(maybe twice a day).Always somone on(even when everyones supposed to be at school or asleep...i look guys) and thats because of the time diffrences.This site is most def. one of the larges,if not the larges.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

I don't think I could stand some of you people for ten years. I doubt any of you could stand me for that long, anyway.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Blog Entries

I'll ALWAYS be here

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is the greatest thread ever!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

FF:WA seems to be larger, but I'm not sure since you have to register to be able to see anything much there - something I can't really be bothered to do

Originally posted by Del Murder
    I don't know if we are that, but I find it ugly up there where it describes which forum/thread you are in.

Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - The Largest Open FF Community on the Net > General > General Chat > "Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - The Largest Open FF Community on the Net" - ugly

Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums > General > General Chat > "Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums - The Largest Open FF Community on the Net" - pretty, well, except for Ghetto's absurdly long thread title

In a decade the site will still be here but I don't think the forums will be. The world will have a new fad by then.
    Yes, not only does it look ugly, but the first bit being so long makes it awkward to click the other bits as I usually do often when returning to the forum a thread is in I'll try to add a forced line break at the end to the long bit so it's easier on people's eyes
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

an unusually clever whore

I think EoFF would have more members than FFWA if we didn't keep deleting inactive members and stuff. :</b>(

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

ff:wa isn't open is the key. ffo either. losers.