Thread: When to goto dark world

Default When to goto dark world

What level should i goto the dark world?

right now i have either:

4 onion knights, 2 onion swords each + full onion equpment levels 56 56 58 58

or

3 ninja w/ full crystal equipment + 55 shuriken(man that was a long time to make money haha) levels 56 56 58 plus all those other "forbidden" weapons
    1 sage w/ whatever you tell me what to put on it i will, level 58, btw what spells should i get?

Also, how do you beat the cloud of darkness? i was just messing around and went at him with the onion kids at like level 50 for all of them with 2 onion swords each and i never hit it once.

to kill or heh.. hurt the final dark cloud. you need to first (SPOILER) defeat the "guardians" of the dark crystals on the floor before the one with the dark cloud. or something to that effect. I haven't played in like 3 years but i'm pretty sure that was it.

Well firstly you can't injure the last boss till you visit the 4 corners of the dark world and fight a boss in each corner. After then you can take him on easily.

Anyways to go in with, if you got full onion equipment then I would see just how good your onion knights are, I hear thier supposed to be much stronger then the ninjas, if so go onion kids, Or maybe a combo of ninjas and onion knights or whatever.

Also for your sage, cure 4, life 2, cure 3, life. Black magic and summons are near useless in the last battle as he only has one attack doing damage to your entire party and most magic effects aren't worth the waste of MP and use of a turn in battle.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Ya i guess ill take your advice everyone. also:

my nijas with shuriken are stronger than onionknights at this moment.