Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Family

Articles

Default The Family

This is a little different from Xander's idea and Mik's previous idea. This is "The Family", which might otherwise be known as the EoFF Mafia.

Here's what I have envisioned.

- Cid would have to be the head of The Family. No question about it.
    - Leeza and RSL would be Cid's closest confidantes.
    - Del Murder, Unne, Graves and Mik would probably be part of a brotherly fraternity that's always in the know concerning The Family's dealings. Their ties are very strong, and all are strictly professional. They're also some of RSL's confidantes.
    - Doomgaze would handle the cash.
    - HOOTERS would probably be the family member that carries the most excess baggage. It would be summarily overlooked, though, because everyone in The Family likes him.
    - Blanco Meow, Daryl, Xander and Rainecloud would be the federal agents concerned with finding and eliminating The Family.
    - Bleys and Pureghetto would be the members of The Family that, if caught by the feds and threatened with jail time, would take the fall and refuse to sing like a canary.
    - Kane and Psychotic would be the members of The Family that, if caught by the feds and threatened with jail time, would save their skin and sing like a canary, only to subsequently be disappeared.
    - BoB and Proto would be in charge of maintaining The Family's legitimate business front, whatever that may be. A Chinese restaurant, perhaps?
    - The EoFF sniper would be an independent hitman for hire, specifically for special hits.

Any other suggestions?

I think we all know every mafia has to have a rival mafia. I propose a newbie mafia!
    This space intentionally left blank.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Default Re: The Family

- Cid would have to be the head of The Family. No question about it.
    Yes.
    - Leeza and RSL would be Cid's closest confidantes.
    Naw. ShlupQuack and Nino Brown. Maybe BJ, too. Actually, BJ and Nino, and ShlupQuack and Leeza would be the kind of mafia family members that constantly go around yelling at all the 20-something year old guys making sure they're polite and whatnot.
    - Del Murder, Unne, Graves and Mik would probably be part of a brotherly fraternity that's always in the know concerning The Family's dealings. Their ties are very strong, and all are strictly professional. They're also some of RSL's confidantes.
    I don't know what you mean so I'll just nod and smile. *nods* Mik seems awfully out of place. Unne would be the annoyed one who doesn't want to do his job anymore because he's sick of killing people and stuff. Del Murder would definitely be the leading son, if that's what you mean.
    - Doomgaze would handle the cash.
    Sean's Wife would! Doomgaze would be one of those guys who kills people unnecessarily and then his partner-in-crime will be like "WTF DID YOU SHOOT HIM FOR?" and Doomy would reply with a very Italian-like "Whaaaat?" and plead innocence as if he had done nothing wrong.
    - HOOTERS would probably be the family member that carries the most excess baggage. It would be summarily overlooked, though, because everyone in The Family likes him.
    He'd be the drunk. Mik would be his friend. If I got that son thing right, Mik would be the drunk son and HOOTERS would be his drinking pal, and they would be prime targets for Leeza and ShlupQuack. The one who gets all the bumjobs and whatnot... hrmm. *thinks* Probably Kane. No, definitely Kane.
    - Blanco Meow, Daryl, Xander and Rainecloud would be the federal agents concerned with finding and eliminating The Family.
    Yes. Haha. eestlinc would be the guy in charge of them.
    - Bleys and Pureghetto would be the members of The Family that, if caught by the feds and threatened with jail time, would take the fall and refuse to sing like a canary.
    They would mock the police who are investigating them, ala that guy in The Usual Suspects. In fact, these two would be part of The Usual Suspects.
    - Kane and Psychotic would be the members of The Family that, if caught by the feds and threatened with jail time, would save their skin and sing like a canary, only to subsequently be disappeared.
    Haha.
    - BoB and Proto would be in charge of maintaining The Family's legitimate business front, whatever that may be. A Chinese restaurant, perhaps?
    I'm NEVER working in the food business again. We could be the guy who makes sure relations with the police are kept in order ? Proto could be the inside guy and I could be the guy who keeps in touch with him (which would make his Agent-ness all the better). You have to have someone inside the police force who goes around corrupting other police officers.
    - The EoFF sniper would be an independent hitman for hire, specifically for special hits.
    But of course! =D
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'd like to a be a tree in the garden. I'll just stand over here.

Don't pee on me

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

aroo? D=
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I want to join a mafia. That would rule.

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Hey, does anyone remember that one picture of me, my brother and my little sister? I thought that looked kinda mafiy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Yes. Yes, it did.

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

EDIT: Ok, that was a bit too big.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You mean I get to bury corpses and get arrested for it? Well hey, as long as I get to say "Eh, you messin wit' me you messin wit' th' EoFF Faaamlee!" I'm all for it

Default Re: Re: The Family

Originally posted by Loony BoB

I don't know what you mean so I'll just nod and smile. *nods* Mik seems awfully out of place. Unne would be the annoyed one who doesn't want to do his job anymore because he's sick of killing people and stuff. Del Murder would definitely be the leading son, if that's what you mean.
    Pfft, nonsense!

He'd be the drunk. Mik would be his friend. If I got that son thing right, Mik would be the drunk son and HOOTERS would be his drinking pal, and they would be prime targets for Leeza and ShlupQuack.
    ...or maybe this one is less out of place afterall. ;-) But wait, who's son I am now?
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

In the "If EoFF were a mafia" family, you're Cid's son. In the REAL EoFF family, you're my son. But you forgot. You replaced me with RSL. Now I'm sad.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

RSL would be the old family counsellor. Linus, Spiff and Joel would be goons. Wyllius is the scary guy you go to when you want something or someone to 'disappear'. Nait is the local mystery writer who always gets mixed up in this stuff. Yams can be the policeman we have in our pocket.

We need some rival dons. The Man runs the rival family fronted by the Fool's Gold night club.

Del Murder: The Man's movin in on our territory, pops!
    Cid: Just wait, my son. We will take care of him in good time.
    Del Murder: I can do him for ya! Let me do 'im pops.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

But Tony kills the cop, remember?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Tony kills a lot of people.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum