Thread: What is your Final fantasy "moment"

Default What is your Final fantasy "moment"

What is your first experience og final fantasy and what is your favorite moment.?

My first experience was Final fantasy 7..
    I didnt like it at first but when me and my friend got more into it there was no turning back..
    We sat for hours and hours hooked on this masterpiece and i´ve never ever in my short life time experienced such a great feeling while playing a console game. it is simple a feeling that u cant descripe.
    It took us about 9days to finish it.

The greatest moment was probably when we left midgar for the first time... Whe tought the game was finished and we where a bit disapointed and then we saw the World map and just wow that was happy moment.

Ps: My english is crap hope u andurstood this(Im from iceland)

My moment would probally be after many many hours of playing and leveling, finally beating FFII (and getting through that hellish dungeon) and then completing my beating of FFI-X.
    This space intentionally left blank.

I'd have to be seeing that giant serpaint,after you gain a chocobo and cross the swamp.The most...desturbing thing I had ever seen...For then on I know that Final Fantasy was going to be games of freakishly destrbing moments and then again,simply touching sceans.That freekin snake opened my eyes.

But...that was my moment,because I knew from then,Final Fantasy VII would just keep getting better,and I couldnt put down the controller.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

My first experience was the NA Version of FFII
    i didn't know what was going on. so i'd say my most fond memory was FFVII. I'm gonna say something with Sephy. I don't really remember that game too well

That part in FF8 when you fight Ultima Weapon. Going through that area was probably the coolest part of the game. And when you turn that machine on, the crystals start resonating, that music starts playing, the heart beats, and then the screen goes into a boss fight, and theres this huge as monster, and then.. Light Pillar, (9999 damage, holy s**t!) the boss music is cool, as well.

I also liked the Crystal world in FF9, it was just so cool.

who can forget the burning of Nibelheim?

hahah...i got my a*s kick by that damn snake in VII so many times, the first thing i did after leveling up was to go back ther and utterly destory it.
    "In the end there can be only one...

me to!i went back and murdered it,curings its excistance and swearing the whole time,while laughing my butt off. Damn snake.(pardon my language)

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary