Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [V] FFVIII Music Video

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Stop arguing! If you have no constructive critisism to tell this person then b***hing and moaning, then don't post or I'll have to ask Xander to close the thread :grr:
    Too big.

Dang, for once, I'm gonna have to agree on Frenchy on that one. I really didn't see anything as being rude or bashing, ok, I didn't mean for you to go read all the guides right this very second, but you should look at them before you do anything else in AMV's. And I take offense in your saying that you have a life outside of this forum and AMV's. Are you implying that I or anybody else don't have a life? You sure are arrogant for thinking that. Now good day!

Thumbs up

Squall04, I think if you wnat to call me something horrible then you should pm me, and then no one else will have to read it, and besides I don't like arguing so I think we should stop arguing, be friends and let everyone else have some peace, coz I'm sure they don't wanna keep saying stop arguing. so are we friends or what?

join my forums please: (you'll find the link in my profile)

Originally posted by Squall04
    And I take offense in your saying that you have a life outside of this forum and AMV's. Are you implying that I or anybody else don't have a life? You sure are arrogant for thinking that. Now good day!

No, Squall, I did not mean that you nor anyone else does not have a life. I did, however, seem to take your comment about going and reading all the guides through immediately the wrong way. I was merely saying that not only is that impractical, I thought it was rude.

For Doc and Squall, well, Doc I don't thank you for the random bashing but I do thank Squall for his criticism. And maybe I'm simply misunderstanding, but I do think he could've presented himself in a more friendly manner. We're supposed to be civil to each other are we not? I thought Shiva presented her criticism without being unreasonably harsh. If it really was the worst video you've ever seen, than fine, but I really didn't think it was that horrible. If it simply wasn't to your tastes, say that too. I guess I'm just curious as to the reason behind the attitude, because aside from it the criticism is valuable. Course I could be mistaken, but the simple fact that you began by insulting another member kind of threw me off I guess.

Might I also ask a staff member that this thread be closed? I don't see any more good coming of it. If anyone has anything they wish to say to me feel free to PM me. Thanks.

"Love is the triumph of Imagination over Intelligence."

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No worries Rampala *closes*
    rawr