Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Originally posted by Spuuky
    no one give it credit.
    Remember this day everyone.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I will assume (probably incorrectly) that you didn't corruptly use your power to edit that typo into my post.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If I can make a typographical error now and then, so can Spuuky.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Online Reputation ruined
    Drag along your tatters
    Cynics make typos too

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Virtual On

What are you guys, all ignorant? xD /joke

Temjin doing his surfboard super

mid boss ph34r

and etc....it's the best game ever.

Originally posted by BatChao
    Holy crap! I don't see how you can say this! MvC2, though incredibly unbalanced, is also incredibly fun and represents frantic fighting at it's peak. But I guess I can sorta understand it, but how can you say SC is overrated? Especially SC1? For the DC, that game broke so much ground that it felt like an earthquake! The graphics were incredible (they still stand up today), the engine was flawless (that's why there wasn't much to add to SC2). I don't see how it's not deserving of every bit of praise it's gotten.
    Well, I don't remember much of SC since it's been years since I played it...but as for MvC2...the game is just based on Sentinel, Magneto, and Cable. I managed to use all the cheap tricks that pissed off opponents(like guard crush, and linking 3 Magnetic Tempests/and-or/Hyper Viper Beam.

I didn't feel that you had to be skilled to be very good in the game...you can just learn a few tricks and dominate...so I'm glad Capcom didn't make a 3rd MvC. Personally, I loved the first MvC.

I downloaded this freeware fighting game that was never sold outside of Japan. It's called Dogma, and dispite it's cheesy graphics, crappy sound effects, 5 tracks of music, only one voice over (announcer says "Ready, GO" so its the only oive you'll ever hear) and one stage background, it's a pretty good fighting game. It gives your thumbs a good workout.

Originally posted by Dingo_Jellybean
    Well, I don't remember much of SC since it's been years since I played it...but as for MvC2...the game is just based on Sentinel, Magneto, and Cable. I managed to use all the cheap tricks that pissed off opponents(like guard crush, and linking 3 Magnetic Tempests/and-or/Hyper Viper Beam.

I didn't feel that you had to be skilled to be very good in the game...you can just learn a few tricks and dominate...so I'm glad Capcom didn't make a 3rd MvC. Personally, I loved the first MvC.
    Heh. You're absolutely right. I don't deny the game is based on a few key characters and a few key combos, but saying the game is one of the most overrated is going a bit far. In fact, many people already know the game is incredibly unbalanced and cheap. Nobody's calling it the greatest fighting game ever, but many think it's a really fun and frantic fighting game, which it is. But yea, you're right when you say with just a few tricks, you can dominate. I think the coolness factor comes from pitting Marvel and Capcom together.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**