0 0%
  • Logos

2 3.33%
  • Tobli

1 1.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: POLL: FAV CHARACTER

I think you mean goosebumps

I'll have to go for Paine since she's got a mysteriousness (not unlike Auron I guess) and she kicks a lot of ass

But my first choice really should have been Nuvy Ronso
    Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:

how can anyone vote for paine...shes gotta be one of the boreingest most underdeveloped characters EVER, shes just a male squall with less potential.
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    how can anyone vote for paine...shes gotta be one of the boreingest most underdeveloped characters EVER, shes just a male squall with less potential.

Have you done all the side missions where you learn her entire backstory? I, personally, would never call her that after seeing all those scenes. :moggie:
    Train, train take us away... Far Away... To the future we will go...

The writings of a Kupo:moggie:

yep, ive got all the crimson spheres and everything......and when she isnt being a camera woman, shes going on about her captain. thers almost nothing there...just like barali etc. Lenna and shuyin came through clear as daylight and complemented yuna and rikkus character...but the rest were numb...and paine was teh queen of numbness. well to me anyway
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

I voted for Rikku. Probably because I would like a girl like that in real life, and yeah she's cute and blond. Can't get much better.
    "Everything is simpler than you think and at the same time more complex than you imagine."

Yuna because she shows us that FF women shouls be the real heros. and Shuyin is my 2nd fav

i just carnt see WHAT people like in either incarnation of Yuna, unless you like a silent gaysha girl

My favourite playable character is Paine, I just love her sarcasm. My favourite character is Shuyin, I can really relate to him (Scary, huh?) and the way he feels.

Rikku.... she's funny. She can just do something and not have to make sense all the time... Yuna's my second favorite... I think i'm a mix of the two of them... lol.

Jenn @)-->-----

rikku was great, bouncing her butt everywhere (tho i wish she would stay still sometimes), paine was remarkably boring.

I voted Gippal, 'cause I love him. Tee hee. ^^
    "Those who want a happy ending, have to write it themselves."

Paine for me, not sure why just liked her. Though Shinra was a very close 2nd, i can kinda relate to the whole nerdy little dude thing.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Probably Gippal. He's just so cool. I wish they would make more guys like him in games.

--Box Box Box Box

Paine's my favorite. <3 I like her darkside and she doesn't care what others think about her.

What the hell is so cool with Gippal? Anywhore I voted for Paine because she reminds me of myself in a way...I guess her thoughts could be classified as mine...she's just ultimately kick ass

What if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart?
    ||||| Final Summit |||||