Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Golbeze Devil Incarnate

I don't think that the mind control spoiled anything. All that it means is that (SPOILER)Zemus/Zeromus is the actual villain and not (SPOILER)Golbez.
    "Explosions can solve anything!"
    Nabeshin, Excel Saga Episode 26 "Going way too far"

Is this signature FINALLY small enough?! (Breathes heavily) I had to shorten it to just ONE personality test result about the size of most signatures here and it was STILL too big! I repeat- (Breathing VERY heavily, murderous gleam in eyes) IS THIS SIGNATURE FINALLY SMALL ENOUGH?! AHHHHHHHHHH! (Clenches fists, eyes glow, aura of energy surrounds me, hair suddenly starts blowing in the wind generated. Hair becomes engulfed in energy and glows gold)

Zeromus as the (SPOILER)Final boss in ff2/ff4 was stupid, he came completely out of left field and it didnt lead up When i started playing this game when i was like 9 i would have though (SPOILER) golbez was the final boss but nope they took my dream away
    Final Fantasy Tactis Is The Best Game Of Life.

Speaking of Golbeze, (SPOILER)having 9,999 damage inflicted on him with Meteo was amazing the first time I played it. I mean, FF4 was one of the first RPG's I played, so that stuff left an impression.