Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shiva - vegnagun- anima - Magus sisters(spoilers most likely)

I agree zacks_clone, if you are looking at burning through the story line it is not a long game, all the extras is what takes the time but like eternalshiva said, we just leveled up lots and it was a cake walk.

i killd shiva in the 30 lvl's. had yuna warrior paine warrior and rikku white mage..... she was sooooo easy!! use you're flame tounge and have ice queen garment grid....she's gonne heal you all the time (almost)

the magus sisters aren't that hard because their only lvl. 43-45 mindy 9999 hp sandy 10000hp and cindy 12000 so all i did was: yuna= samurai 1500 per turn rikku= white mage to heal and paine whit blue gunner and use that flame ball
    FF XI char info:
    name: zoti race: taru server: ragnarok
    ls: taru nation
    level/s: 18 mnk 9 war

Yojimbo is a bit of an arse. What I recommend is giving one character two muscle belts, and make her a heavy hitting class, and your other two should be alchemists who fork out antidotes and mix potion+hi potion immediately once Zanmato is cast. Have your heavy hitter (Paine, I'd say) pummel away and use your alchemists to cure poison, revive, maybe take the occaisional pot-shot and most importantly, be ready to mix a mega-potion. Always make sure that one of your alchemists has a full ATB bar so that you can set up the mix during the Zanmato animation. I accidentally inputted commands to all three characters once, and Yojimbo Zanmato'd me. The characters then performed the commands I inputted before the Zanmato, and proceeded to get wiped out before I could heal up.

I beat Vegnagun at level 40 first time through, 2 Black Knights using Darkness and a white mage using Cura, that's what i did for the entire last section of the game after you jump in the holes, was so damend easy. Don't remember Shiva though... :/

King of imaginary people Linus J's Avatar

Originally posted by zoti
    i killd shiva in the 30 lvl's. had yuna warrior paine warrior and rikku white mage..... she was sooooo easy!! use you're flame tounge and have ice queen garment grid....she's gonne heal you all the time (almost)

the magus sisters aren't that hard because their only lvl. 43-45 mindy 9999 hp sandy 10000hp and cindy 12000 so all i did was: yuna= samurai 1500 per turn rikku= white mage to heal and paine whit blue gunner and use that flame ball
    Yojimbo is pretty easy if you've got 1 alchemist and 2 characters doing damage. Just get some accesory to guard against poison, and something with constant regen or SOS regen. And then use stash mega potions over and over again and hope for good timing.