Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Cartoons/Children's Shows of the Present.

Annoying Cartoons/Children's Shows of the Present.

We've had cartoons and children's shows that have annoyed us in the past, but what about the ones of today? Which ones annoy you now-whether you watch them or not?

Hmm... Well in general I like cartoons and stuff, but 'Beyblade' is really, really lame...! Can't take it...

Any of the new Disney ones...bring back Recess and Doug!

Spongebob squarepants is ABYSMAL and all of the 16-year-old "punk" kids who like it because it's random are retarded.

Beyblade is bad, too. So is everything on the fox box, save the ninja turtles.

Spoungbob Sh*tpants.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century, Stargate Infinity, Sonic Underground, Static Shock... its all crap.

Question, by Sonic Underground do you mean Sonic X on Fox or aare you talking of something else?

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I mean Sonic Underground, the show called Sonic Underground. Its on weekday mornings on UPN

Oh, well I never heard of it, is it one of those Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons or is it something else?

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

It's Sonic the hedgehog, yes. And it sucks.

**shudder** Pokemon...

I don't watch TV. I only watch my old Beast Wars, or Jeopardy. And the Simpsons. But nothing else.

Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
    Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century, Stargate Infinity, Sonic Underground, Static Shock... its all crap.
    Agreed. As is....
    The Shiny Show (About Shiny Things.....gggghhh)
    Ministry Of Mayhem (Bring back SM:TV Live!!!)
    SpongeBob Square Pants (I'm 16, and it's still crap)
    Ivor Of the Yukon (CRAP, CRAP, F***ING CRAP)
    Pokémon (Rubbish as hell)

Anything on CITV (ITV In The UK) is crap. Especially if it has that Micheal guy on it......(He's on everything!!!)

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

I kinda like Spongebob... It's just mindless humour, which is nice every once in a while. And patrick is absolutely the funniest cartoon character ever. And I'm an adult. I've seen hundreds of different cartoons fly by, but SpongeBob is one of the funniest.

Dragonball Z. Now thats pure sh*te. Putting together 5 episodes of the same 2 people fighting each other, is the result of hiring bad writers and artists. Ridiculous.
    They speak of my drinking but they never consider my thirst.
    The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
    Prevent inbreeding: Ban country music!
    Save the trees: Kill a beaver!
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole damn Chicken!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Static Shock, Jackie Chan Adventures. Jacke Chan doesn't even do his own voiceovers. Static Shock is dumb because there are plenty of superheros to make a show about, you don't need to start making them up.

There aren't really any good cartoons on nowadays, except Justice League. X-Men Evolution is good sometimes. I'm not a big Anime fan and that seems to be the trend right now. How many different 'my robot/cards/monsters can beat your robot/cards/monsters' shows can they come up with before I have to kill someone?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I'm sorry. I have a two-year old daughter that constantly watches GPTV (for those that aren't from U.S. that means Georgia Public Television) and she is the only child I know that will not watch Sesame Street, Barney or any of the other shows on the channel because they only show the same four epsiodes every week (despite the fact that Sesame Street has been on for 30 years). Because of this, she now watches this new show called "Boohbah" It is awful. It is about these colored creatures that resemble Grimmace from McDonald's commercials. Actually they're like a cross between overweight Power Rangers and Teletubbies. What the funk!?! I absolutely deteste these things but since it's a change of pace my daughter adores them. Blehhh.