Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most beautiful movie...

Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2 - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Big Fish - Lord Of The Rings... There're so many more, but these are the ones that's really stuck in my mind when it comes to visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Burtsplurt
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Beautiful scenery and the fight scenes are almost balletic.
    You cannot claim the fight scenes are so good. There the biggest faked up special effect filled weapon fights ever. And that's not including all the prancin and flyin about they do. It's like forcing yourself to watch the Street Fighter film and all the Mortal Kombats all over again and again. You want good fights you look to Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan (the greates action film person ever, acting, fighting, directing and choreographing) or even to Van Damme. (Definitly not Jet Li though.)

As for a beautiful film I'd have to say LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring. All of the scenery, the lakes, those huge stone statues of the past kings. They're brill, probably took ages to compute too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigormortis
    You cannot claim the fight scenes are so good. There the biggest faked up special effect filled weapon fights ever. And that's not including all the prancin and flyin about they do.
    He can claim whatever he wants. It's called personal preference.

At the moment, my vote would have to go to The City of Lost Children (La Cité des enfants perdus).

Quote Originally Posted by Rigormortis
    You cannot claim the fight scenes are so good. There the biggest faked up special effect filled weapon fights ever. And that's not including all the prancin and flyin about they do. It's like forcing yourself to watch the Street Fighter film and all the Mortal Kombats all over again and again.
    I have a friend who says exactly the same. But I totally disagree! I love the fight scenes in that movie! They're so god damn beautiful! The flying around was intended... and that's that.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Saving Private Ryan.

Eoff Designer Recognized Member Rinoabella's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design
    If you're talking about 'visuals', I'd say:

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
    The Lion King