Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A job question

ill be getting the game as soon as it comes out for PS2. so let me see if i have this down. start off as a THF, then get my DRG up to lvl 30, then get SAM up to lvl 30?? is that right??
    Pray for peace, Prepare for War

Delolith I am a DRG as well. For accuracy I bought Ametrine Rings, dex+2, lightning+5. Btw DEX helps your accuracy, also bought a spike necklace.

DRG Rocks!!!^^
    "To the victor go the spoils"

I'm Crono!

Take the test,

Brought to you by Shuffle or Boogie

DEX adds accuracy and critical hits. So get more. However +Accuracy gear is stronger than +DEX, but they dont raise your crit hits.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

so i should buy +accuracy equipment, and raise my dex on character points??

If you are an Elvaan, yes.

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Elvaan have the single worst DEX in the game and the worst AGI also. So if your going to be an elvaan get +accuracy and +DEX items for any melee job. If you go mithra you need to get +attack and +STR mainly. For my DRG i have alot to my DEX and accuracy and some to STR even though Elvaan have the most STR as it is.
    From the skys I fall to crush my enemies! I am the Legendary Dragoon Delolith.

And Sephiroth yes subbing THF is one of the best ways to go. You get more DEX and once you are a lvl 30DRG/15THF you get sneak attack. Then once your a 60DRG/30THF you get trick attack. With a sub THF you will see a big difference in your accuracy, especially if you have items that add to DEX and accuracy. But its not up to us to tell you what to pick and who to pick.....i see Taru Palidans all the time I also see Galk WHM and Galka BLM (one of the worst mixes) . So pick who and what you want not what other people say.
    From the skys I fall to crush my enemies! I am the Legendary Dragoon Delolith.

i was just looking for suggestions that you guys had based on my interests....i would like to have a good combinations, is this wrong to ask?? if so then you will see more of those bad combinations running around. im sorry i didnt mean to upset anyone.

Delolith he asked for advice, we are here to give the best possible combo and advice information we can get. We are in no means forcing anyone to do these things. We are merely giving advice on experiences and the stuff we know. Sure you can do whatever you want(a WAR/BRD is possible too), but really some races and certain combos are proven to work better than other combinations. We are merely giving out what we think are best for the given race/job combination. You are in no means entitled to follow it.

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3