Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Death :)

Thumbs up Death :)

Okay when I start, or anyone else start to talk about death (yep, I said death), everyone just said "Don't talk about that!", but I said why not? Does anybody here as ever tried to suicide? It's normal, no it's not. When we want to suicide (and forgive me if I am upsetting you, but it's what I think) it's because anything is wrong. My 2nd reason to come for a forum it was because I didn't want to think that this ideas (mine ideas), were only mine! And I want to find people that had or has the same life than I! I know it's difficult... Can someone say " I understand you, and I lived that experience?" I don't want to be alone anymore... :-( :sad: :shame:

This should probably be moved to EoEO.

I don't enjoy speaking of suicide seriously. It pains me to see people who think they would be better off dead.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

No I have never considered suicide and I don't think that's it's normal. No one ever knows exactly what another person's life is like, but if this is something that you're considering, I would suggest that you speak to a professional person about it because there are no second chances with suicide.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Suicide is a rather touchy subject but I don't think it's one to be lightly disregarded just becuase someone doesn't like to talk about it. You does like to talk about it? . . . still . . .
    I have always been a suicidal person; even as a child. When I was around 7 or so my parents would find my stuffed animals hung in the closet by a jump rope; stuffing pillowing from their necks. Even so far as when I was 4 or 5 I would ask my mother why I was even alive. Through school I was horribly picked on so I was suicidal througout Elementary and Jr. High. Around High School things started getting better ( thank goodness people begin to mature around High School ). However, due to this guy I don't really like mentioning I was right back at suicide. He really hurt me in many ways and I only truly got over it and wanted to live when I met my boyfriend. He gave me courage and inspiration and showed me not to give up. Thanks to his love I am still here when I was soooo close to giving up permanently.
    . . . whoa. Sorry, didn't mean to go in to my life story with you. -_-;
    Anyway, I agree with Leeza 100%. There is no second chances with suicide. I will let you know that there will be someone here for you here at EoFF but professional help should seriously be considered.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've thought about it. Everyone does at one point or another.

Default Apologies

I am really sorry if I hurt anybody, it was unitentionally. I just wanted to show to the world how am I. This is like everytime! Everytime that I think about me, I end up hurting people! See, that's why I'm afraid of chat with people, I'm afraid to show my true be, coz in my intimate I only think on me! That's not fair! I'm really sorry!

Don't apologize for thinking about things and wanting to know other's thoughts. There's absolutely nothing to be sorry for.
    Don't be afraid to chat with people. You are welcomed to share you thoughts with us at anytime. ^_^ There's always someone here to listen.

i had a girlfriend once, and i found out she self harmed herself, that was quite hard for me to see the reasons behind it, but i helped her, and thankfully she hasnt done it for 2 years
    If i dont get some soon, Its going to pack up its balls and leave...

Carl - that was VERY good of you. Like I said, my boyfriend is the only reason I decided to keep going myself.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

There was a suicide thread like two weeks ago. I already said that it's your choice even though killing yourself affects people you know -- they no longer have a living human vessel to call as you (or to call you?)

Anyway, whatever. It's death. We're mortal (well I'm immortal), so why should we be so helllbent on trying to avoid it?

Somebody bring up the idea that culturally people didn't care as much about death before, or something like that.

Originally posted by Moo Moo the Ner Cow . . . so why should we be so helllbent on trying to avoid it?
    It's not that you are trying to avoid it . . . you just shouldn't cause it yourself.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I tried killing myself twice, and I failed twice. I'm an suck *

an unusually clever whore

It's definitely normal to think about dying; it's probably normal to wish you were dead sometimes, as well. No one's life is perfect, and some people's lives are very far from it. It's probably not normal to actually attempt it, though. But, y'know. We're all teenagers at one point.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I tried. It was stupid. Now, unless I know something is wrong in your life, I do NOT pity people who harm themselves. I know too many people who do it seeking attention. For this, they deserve the scars they inflict upon themselves. If there is something serisously wrong, however, no matter who the person is, I try to talk to them. I know how it feels to think you're at the end of your rope. But I very seriously doubt many people are.

Signature by rubah. I think.

I tried killing myself a few times back like, 3 years ago. I just didn't want to live after all the hell I had to go through everyday.

But am I glad I didn't die. My whole life changed my junior year of high school, when I met my girlfriend. Sadly, she's my ex now.

I'm really not phased if you talk about suicide around me. I mean, if you're telling me that you're going to do it, I'm not gonna try to stop you. I'm not trying to sound heartless with that, but it's your choice, and I can't stop your choices.
    I have a signature now. Am I cool yet?