Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tifa scene at end of Disc II (spoilers)

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

I just wish it was possible to get love points from ANYONE in the game.

I would give the flowers to Heidegger <3

*twitches at the thought of that*
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

[q=Sephiroth1999AD]No, she doesn't kiss Cloud even if you have 255+ love points! I don't know where you got that idea, but it's a rumor that isn't true, so I won't buy it. Unless you can provide me with a genuine screenshot from the game. Really, if it was possible to make Cloud and Tifa kiss and whatever, the fans wouldn't be debating so much about whether Cloud ends up with Tifa or Aeris.[/q]

[q=Cloudane]The scene is extremely subtle. Or maybe I just have a dirty mind. Either way no proof can ever be made, as it's only speculation... the screen goes black after all[/q]

Just use your imagination.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Originally posted by Kami
    There is no kissing in this game at all!!! *shock!!*
    Well, there is the date with Yuffie, but not many people see that one. It's pretty funny.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

i think the whole 'points system' is a realy cool idea, an i only wish there was more control over developing relationships with other characters, playable or not; in all FF games.

imagine if u cud get in there with Elena
    gr8 fun!!!
    His Infernal Majesty is the only way 2 lead the mighty badger against the evil snakes. . . . . . .

Blademaster of Northland DeBlayde's Avatar

what happens in the date with Yuffie? I've always tried to get that one, or the one with Barret, but I've never managed it.

besides. it's difficult for people to debate who Cloud ends up with at the end of the game. It's either Tifa or not Tifa. there's a very very very very obvious reason why this is.

Makoto, Honesty.

so, mr. impersonator, you wanna know what happens in the date with Yuffie? ok....

(SPOILER)on the Gondola ride, after the ride almost finishes, Yuffie leans over and KISSES CLOUD. Then that cinemic with the entire Golden Saucer will start and the "conversation" will start, something like this:
    Yuffie: Cloud, say something.
    Cloud: ......
    Yuffie: C'mon, please, say something!
    Cloud: .....
    Yuffie: C'mon! Say something PLEASE!!!!
    Cloud: ............something.
    Yuffie: *slaps Cloud*

actually you don't see Yuffie slapping him. You can hear the sound though
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

How exactly do you get affection points for Yuffie and Barret? I've always wondered exactly what was needed to get on the date with them.
    This space intentionally left blank.

hahaha...that Yuffie scenario is pretty funny.

One question about it though...

(SPOILER)Does she kiss him on the cheek or on the lips?
    Hi, I'm God. May I take your order?

Originally posted by nevermind6794
    hahaha...that Yuffie scenario is pretty funny.

One question about it though...

(SPOILER)Does she kiss him on the cheek or on the lips?
    erm, i forgot. but cloud WAS uninterested in that date, so i would guess teh cheeck.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

(SPOILER)It was just a peck on the cheek.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Originally posted by Kami
    Yeah, I don't think Tifa kisses Cloud during the date. There is no kissing in this game at all!!! *shock!!*
    need i mention the Bumble Bee Inn or whatever it is called? yeah... there is a long blackout scene with a guy on top of you... who knows what happened there to replenish your HP/MP at the same time.

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

The date with Barret is the best.

(SPOILER)Even though it isn't a date as such, more a man to man talk, thinking about the comparison between the other dates is enough to bring a grin to my face.

i agree, the barret date rules
    His Infernal Majesty is the only way 2 lead the mighty badger against the evil snakes. . . . . . .

I can never get the Barret date! I've seriously done everything before and still no dice...