Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heidegger?

Wow, I just realized I quoted DocFrance instead of Kishi. Dammit. *smashes credibility to bits*

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I saw that movie a few years ago, actually. Kinda depressing.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Yes, but it didn't focus on the pie enough.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

You want the linearity between the Heideggar and Martin Heideggar? Martin Hiedeggar endorsed Nazism, go figure. And Shinra, for all intensive purposes, is a mockary of belligerent facism, although it is more akin to Mussulini (sp?)
    Although the book The Paths of Heideggar's Life and Thought contests that Hiedeggar has a general ambivilance towards leadership, it remains the greatest controversy of his life, perhaps even more than his Nietzsche worshiping philosophies.
    But as to the rest of the Heideggar, his philosophies are a negative to those of Heideggar in Shinra. He damns technology, arguing that we need to let nature heal the social and environmental ills on its own. Can of a lazziez-faire approach to life. You can see why they claim ambivilance. If this was intentional on Square's part, I don't know. I think it is the perfect name for the character, because it is a hypocrisy of his thought, and a accurate depiction of his life. The fact that they are polar opposites is true with philosophers, and the philosophies they endorse.