Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvel leaves Capcom to make other fighters

Originally posted by IlGreven
    Oh good! This paves the way for the game I've wanted all along...

DC v. CAPCOM!!!

Especially if they go against type and make Aquaman the best DC fighter.
    The DC license is owned by another company... actually I think DC has a seperate license to it's main heroes. I think Ubi-Soft has Batman, but I don't know who has the others.

Originally posted by Joel
    All Im saying is Marvel should just stop with the cheesy fighting games, and also quit being in crossovers, the Marvel crossovers were lame with there 34 hit hypercombos. The only good crossover fighter out there is Capcom Vs SNK.
    CvS also has super hyper combos. They just don't look as flashy or hit as much, but they do the same amount of damage. MvC2 is just more unbalanced than CvS2, though both rely too much on memorizing some super combo and trying to pull it off during the whole match. I guess CvS2 also adds a bit more strategy with the whole groove thing and JD-ing, safe falls, etc, but not that much.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Originally posted by BatChao
    CvS also has super hyper combos. They just don't look as flashy or hit as much, but they do the same amount of damage. MvC2 is just more unbalanced than CvS2, though both rely too much on memorizing some super combo and trying to pull it off during the whole match. I guess CvS2 also adds a bit more strategy with the whole groove thing and JD-ing, safe falls, etc, but not that much.
    No,no,no. The hyper combos on the Marvel Vs Capcom games were annoying, I mean com'on, I can't adjust myself to doing a 3854649834838953268396527365 hit combo just by pressing qtr circle forward and 2 punch buttons, makes the game too cheap and easy.

Blog Entries

This only proves my theory that Soul Calibur ownz all.

gdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsg

Originally posted by Joel
    No,no,no. The hyper combos on the Marvel Vs Capcom games were annoying, I mean com'on, I can't adjust myself to doing a 3854649834838953268396527365 hit combo just by pressing qtr circle forward and 2 punch buttons, makes the game too cheap and easy.
    But the game can't be too easy if BOTH players can do it.

Marvel vs. Squaresoft
    Hi, I'm God. May I take your order?

Marvel vs. Capcom was the last great crossover game. Capcom took MvC2 to another level: Cheap.

That's all MvC2 was, cheap combos that were so easy to pull off that they required no skill. MvC2 was based on super combos rather than legit combos. Which is why CvS2 is a much better and more balanced game.

Articles

[q=Joel]They made Marvel Vs Street Fighter and Mavel Vs Capcom, those games were just boring.[/q]
    Booooooooooo.

I didn't like the idea of Megaman, Strider Hiryu, and Captain Commando being in the same arena with Wolverine, Spiderman, and Cyclops. Just not imagineable to somebody who was almsot raised by Capcom games.

Blog Entries

Well, I was never a big fan of the Marvel and Capcom games, but I guess it's somewhat disappointing.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This thread is three years old. Please don't revive really old threads.