Page 49 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2939434445464748495051525354555969 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar service

thankyou!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Shooting Star; 01-22-2006 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rice Cake
    Can someone cut out Ganon's head from my sig and make me an avatar?Thanks to whom ever does it in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

Hey! can someone please make a avatar to go with my signature please......
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

How many avatar's do you want

Quote Originally Posted by Sora!
    How many avatar's do you want
    if your talking to me just one of each..... so x-2 tidus, yuna and x tidus,yuna
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

I was just saying that you have asked for so many avatars in this thread (You've only had the one you have got now for a week) n you already want another one

Ah, you go Sora!, playing devil's advocate. I'd have to agree. There should be rules of respect. Though it's a bigger problem in Sig Service. Avatars usually involve merely cropping something. But signatures take some time and skill. And people change their minds so fast. Kinda rude and disrespectful in my opinion. Someone is kind enough to take the time to make you something, and you actually liked it, you should tote it around for a while :D

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk
    There should be rules of respect. Though it's a bigger problem in Sig Service. Avatars usually involve merely cropping something. But signatures take some time and skill. And people change their minds so fast. Kinda rude and disrespectful in my opinion. Someone is kind enough to take the time to make you something, and you actually liked it, you should tote it around for a while
    That how I felt when The Final Fantasy Joker asked me for a Cowboy Bebop set and 2 days later, he got Zeldy to make him one and claimed he gets bored after 2 days! I was pissed and still annoyed cause I put effort and time into that set and he just threw it aside and put in for another request.

And as far as I know, he still has Zeldys sig. And to top it off, he asked me to make him an anime banner for his site. I said I could try, but I had Uni work to do. He said no problem, then he said not to bother cause he had learnt to make banners. And to my shock and horror, I seen that Zeldy had made one for him instead. So not only is he disrespectful, hes a liar.

He probably realized you had a boyfriend or something and decided to show off the works of a girl he thought he had a chance with? :P

On a more serious note, I wonder if staff ever made notice of this kinda stuff. It seems to go on a lot, and I'm honestly surprised it hasn't become an issue yet. I doubt there could be a rule made. But certainly an aside, just noting that people should be respectful and gracious.

Edit: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1503481 >_>;
    Last edited by Vyk; 01-24-2006 at 08:11 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, Staff has taken notice. However, it's up to the person making the sig/av whether they want to do it or not. If they think the person asking is abusing things, then they don't have to do it for them. Simple as that. No one if forcing them to do so.

However, please do not flame the person in the thread. That is not cool.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

My apologies Leeza, I just got worked up about it. But its true what your saying. I will be careful in future if people put in requests to me personally.

who siad i wanted it for this forum ive got this same signature on 10 different forums!!!

and if you must no the forum i need the avatar making for is

http://s15.invisionfree.com/ffking/index.php as you can see i am the admin and i have the same signature......and i can garantee it will be on the for more than 3 weeks that i can promiss..
    and i always keep my promisses
    Last edited by Shadowdeathrose; 01-24-2006 at 08:27 PM.

Was there flaming? Examples were cited... but it's all backed up by facts. Its not meant to be slanderous or anything. People just are the way they are :/

Dint get any of that but anyways dont need the avatars anymore......im learning how to use gimp properly

Can I get Kurt Cobain taken out of this Image in two sizes

60x60 and 125x125
    Thanks