Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23536367686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1213

Thread: Avatar service

YOU ARE A GOD TO ME.

Cheers BTW
    Mods hate me because they know they'll never be as cooll as me!

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Speaking of shrinking animations *evil smile* I got a nice one I would like to use as an avatar but, well, I am bad at shrinking kb sizes.

I have been playing around trying to shrink her down. And I will continue to do so. But yowzers I can't get her anywhere near the size req thus far[has 46 frames if memory serves, I have been trying to shrink it via reduction in color pallet and reduction in frames but not too much luck thus far, only got it to about 15kb]. Also if anyone is good at making gif's transparent(and if animations can be transparent and I don't see why the couldn't) I would like it transparent. Though it is no big deal if that won't work.

And I must say this just because this is my trademark saying "I hate gif's".

Edit- Decided to post up my best effort thus far :/.

I hope to all that is good and divine that someone can do better than that[I would also need to slow it down a bit more].
    Last edited by ShunNakamura; 05-01-2007 at 04:22 AM.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Voila! Making it transparent will increase the file size though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Grinenshire View Post

I was afraid of that... that and it would take away to make it non-pixelly transparent on all those dratted layers......

As for your version... gah.... I can live with the colors but I wish we could get the speed slowed down(I have looked at it and it doesn't look like much can be done in that area is there?); because with how fast it is now it gives me an headache(yes, I get headaches really easily).

Maybe I'll just have to scrap the idea of that image as an avatar.... I just can't find an ava that I like, that also fits EoFF's limits :/.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Quote Originally Posted by ShunNakamura View Post

I was afraid of that... that and it would take away to make it non-pixelly transparent on all those dratted layers......

As for your version... gah.... I can live with the colors but I wish we could get the speed slowed down(I have looked at it and it doesn't look like much can be done in that area is there?); because with how fast it is now it gives me an headache(yes, I get headaches really easily).

Maybe I'll just have to scrap the idea of that image as an avatar.... I just can't find an ava that I like, that also fits EoFF's limits :/.
    The problem is that you'll really see each frame if I slow it down. Tried it and it doesn't look pretty, even if I time the frames to the context.

I've thought you might like this. It's small, yet somehow elegant IMO. Transparent too.

EDIT: Right. Quite a few edits here. It's not transparent, but I've fitted it for the colour of the plane where the avatars usually are. The problem with transparency is that you get a white circle around the avatar. So if you like it, that's the best I can do.
    Last edited by Discord; 05-02-2007 at 12:51 AM.

The problem is that you'll really see each frame if I slow it down. Tried it and it doesn't look pretty, even if I time the frames to the context.

I noticed that when I took a look at it in Image Ready. I was just hoping against all hope that someone may have known a special method of slowing it down without adding much size or making the frames horribly visible. In other words a Miracle!

I've thought you might like this. It's small, yet somehow elegant IMO. Transparent too.

EDIT: Right. Quite a few edits here. It's not transparent, but I've fitted it for the colour of the plane where the avatars usually are. The problem with transparency is that you get a white circle around the avatar. So if you like it, that's the best I can do.

It'll do, definately better than what I could of done. If only EoFF had a 15kb limit on avatars like most forums do(that is the smallest other than EoFF) then I may have been able to make it with the whole animation. Ah, well if everything went my way life would likely be boring after awhile.

Thanks a bunch for your help Grinenshire!

Quote Originally Posted by ShunNakamura View Post

I noticed that when I took a look at it in Image Ready. I was just hoping against all hope that someone may have known a special method of slowing it down without adding much size or making the frames horribly visible. In other words a Miracle!
    There's actually a way. You can pretty much time different frames differently. The key movement frames are kept short while the, more or less, static frames are set at half the speed. But that barely helps.

And always welcome.=]

I'd appreciate if someone could get these pics into avy size. And change the iLove to iPod or whatevers better, but keep iPod.

Hehe, you could seriously do that yourself. It's not that awfully hard. Changing iLove to iPod in the right fonts would be a bit too tedious though.

Yeah hi, can someone make me an avy with this pls?

Black and white if possible
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Blog Entries

To match the avy

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden_Romance View Post

Sure that you want it grayscaled?

Choose the one you like the most. Nr. 3 will look better in use than here.
    Last edited by Discord; 05-09-2007 at 06:26 PM.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heey. I already am getting a new sig, but to go with it I want a new avy too. I want the penguin from the attached picture. I wouldn't mind it being transparent, and just the penguin, maybe with some sort of outline on the penguin itself.

I am being lazy and hopefully giving someone an interesting project. I don't really want to do it myself, being as my schedule is somewhat hectic as of late, I prefer to do nothing instead of this.

Thanks!

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Blog Entries

Hello again

Quote Originally Posted by IBPengwynZ View Post
    Heey. I already am getting a new sig, but to go with it I want a new avy too. I want the penguin from the attached picture. I wouldn't mind it being transparent, and just the penguin, maybe with some sort of outline on the penguin itself.

I am being lazy and hopefully giving someone an interesting project. I don't really want to do it myself, being as my schedule is somewhat hectic as of late, I prefer to do nothing instead of this.

Thanks!
    -Which- penguin?

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden_Romance View Post

Ummm... dude, are you still with us?