• Broken

4 11.43%
  • Works

29 82.86%
  • Fixed

2 5.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playstation 2: Fixed or Broken?

Mine works fine most of the time. For the blue back games, I get the DRE sometimes, but if I stand the system up on the side, it works again. Dunno why, but I don't really care as long as it works.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Thats the problem, Hideo Kojima said himself in a conference that Playstations (including Ps2 and Ps1) are cheaply made so they break easily
    Well, I can tell you from what I have wittnessed, that thats a croc of bulls**t. I have an old retangular grey PSX, and its from 1997. Its been dropped down a flight of stairs twice, dropped from a second story balcony, in the rain, and landed on solid cement. Its also been dragged outside in the rain by a dog, through mud and left in a puddle of water, on top of having various things spilled on it, and being knocked down by the controller cord being pulled countless times. On top of this, for years it was played nearly non-stop by 4 individuals, me included. Now somehow, I've ended up keeping it, and it still works like the day it was bought.

Not sure where all you people are getting these 'easily breaking' Playstations from, but I'd be turning in the conmen selling them to you.

And my friend has had his PS2 since a month after it was released in the US and his works perfectly, like mine.
    I like Kung-Fu.