Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: lol, angelina jolie is a ****

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff
    The bottom line is: If you don't like Angelina Joline having sex in hotel rooms, then don't have sex with Angelina Joline in hotel rooms. It's that simple.
    Exactly.

And, once again, darkchrono's logic makes no sense, and this will be argued to the death. Fun!

Spaceman won't you go around and ask a couple mothers of small kids if they think sleeping around with alot of different guys when they have a kid at home is very responsible. Or shows that they have their kid at the best interest of heart and see what they say.

And abominatrix my logic is right on.

What your opinions show is that you are lacking in parental instincts.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Is going to the library and leaving the kid at home better? The kid is still alone at home.

Originally posted by darkchrono
    Spaceman won't you go around and ask a couple mothers of small kids if they think sleeping around with alot of different guys when they have a kid at home is very responsible. Or shows that they have their kid at the best interest of heart and see what they say.

And abominatrix my logic is right on.

What your opinions show is that you are lacking in parental instincts.
    So you're basically saying that she should be with her kid at all time? I don't get it.

You're talking about morality here. Different people have different morals. This isn't a responsibility issue. It's a morality issue.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

You are getting my argument all wrong here.

I am not implying she should be with her kid at all times.

What I am saying is that her actions directly effect her childs life no matter what she does.

When you have a kid again you become responsible for more than just your own life. And when you continue to live a pemiscous life like that it does not show a very high responsibility level towards your kid.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Your logic is so tweaked it's hilarious.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wish I had made friends with her when I had the chance...
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

explain to me how my logic is tweaked abominatrix.

Once you tell me that I will tell you how you are severely lacking in parental insticts.

You make me laugh.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

lol, you guys stink at arguing

Well how would you feel for starters if you found out one of your parents was sleeping around in hotel rooms with alot of different guys or girls.
    What they don't know won't affect them. And believe me, they won't know.

Sleeping around can become a very dangerous way to live (especially in the adult world when people are not innocent young highschool or college kids any longer)
    Oh no, and I suppose you'll go on to tell me that driving can be very dangerous to your health if you get in a car accident. If she's smart, she's using protection, and the risks of getting pregnant or an STI when you're using protection properly are negligible. So is the risk of getting struck by lightning. It's all part of life.

What if she caught something and got sick. Then what would her kid do.
    Probably the exact same thing that her kid would do if she caught an illness of some other sort and got sick: Deal with it.

What if she slept with the wrong person who would end up harming her or her son. Then what would her kid do.
    Yes, right, I'm quite sure that some random person she sleeps with in a hotel room is going to have access to her humongous mansion (I'm making a blatant assumption here, but go with the flow) and go molest her children. Like that's likely.

The rest of your post and everything you've posted since then doesn't even make sense.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Why should we argue with you? You repeat the same argument over and over again.

Your logic is tweaked because, for some reason, it's perfectly alright to leave your child alone as long as you're going somewhere wholesome. Adults having sex doesnt effect the child if the child is never exposed to it. As I've said before. If I were to have sex, would it effect anyone but me and my partner? Sure, if I were to get a life-threatening disease. But not if I take precautions.

And if something happens like, say, Ms. Jolie gets pregnant, she can more than afford to have two children. I really don't see what bad things can come of it, especially with someone who has bodyguards.

By the logic that she could possibly get a disease, well everyday she gets into a car she could have an accident and die. So therefore she shouldnt drive, because her death would leave the kid as an orphan once more. She shouldnt do movies with any stunts, lest she hurt herself. And so on.

But it's okay if she leaves the kid alone, provided she isnt having sex.

lol, you guys stink at arguing
    What Ashley said, although she and I by a freaky coincidence of nature said almost exactly the same things anyway. Also: I'd say you're the one who stinks at arguing since you haven't managed to convince anyone who's posted in this thread that your side of the argument is correct.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Originally posted by The Man
    What Ashley said, although she and I by a freaky coincidence of nature said almost exactly the same things anyway.
    Seperated at birth, we was.

It sure seems that way. ;o