Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: lol, angelina jolie is a ****

Or maybe you're the same person and you're trying to TRICK ME.

And if that's the case, you have sexy legs, Aaron.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Spiff just hit on me. Ew.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Ew? Or aw?

I don't know anymore. I'm so confused. Someone hold me.

lol, well all I have to say now is that you guys seem to have about as high of morality and responsibility level as Ms. Jolie has.

And regardless of what you guys try to respond back by saying. You guys are the ones who are wrong. Go pose the question to 95% of parents out there and you will then discover it.

And abominatrix. Do you think it is ok to RISK the chance of getting a disease even if the chances are less then 50%. You are saying that is ok to risk it simply because the chances are less than great. And it is ok to risk getting pregnant again simply because she has the money to afford it.

Nothing is full proof. And she is putting the well-being of her kid on the line when she is taking those RISKS. That is how it effects her kid at this point even if the kid doesn't know about it.

By your opinions. It would be ok for you to go out and start using drugs and to become an alcoholic and have sex with tons of people if your parents did not find out. Because the only way it would effect your family is if they found out.

And please do not come back with that silly getting in a car accident or making movies analogy again. As that is just plain silly.

And you show a lack of parental instincts by showing a complete lack of responsibility for anything other than yourself. The fact that you say it is ok to do all that stuff shows that you are not responsible enough to take on the responsibility of raising someone.

For crap's sake. They aren't saying it's okay to do it. They aren't supporting it. They aren't doing it. They are merely trying to say that it's not going to screw up her kid. And just because they think this doesn't mean they're bad parents.

I think you need to stop forcing your opinions on people, also. You are not always right. I think this is a good example.

Originally posted by darkchrono
    lol, well all I have to say now is that you guys seem to have about as high of morality and responsibility level as Ms. Jolie has.
    Yes, I'm sure insulting people's morality is likely to get you on their good side.

And regardless of what you guys try to respond back by saying. You guys are the ones who are wrong. Go pose the question to 95% of parents out there and you will then discover it.
    Yes, I'm sure the majority is always right on everything. Which is why Bush is the president.

And abominatrix. Do you think it is ok to RISK the chance of getting a disease even if the chances are less then 50%. You are saying that is ok to risk it simply because the chances are less than great. And it is ok to risk getting pregnant again simply because she has the money to afford it.
    If condoms are used properly, the risk is FAR lower than fifty percent. I don't know the exact statistics, but I believe it is indeed less likely than getting in a fatal or life-threatening car accident.

Nothing is full proof. And she is putting the well-being of her kid on the line when she is taking those RISKS.
    How? SHE'S the one having sex. Not her kid. Her kid isn't at all at risk of getting any STDs from Angelina's having sex.

That is how it effects her kid at this point even if the kid doesn't know about it.
    It doesn't affect her kid.

By your opinions. It would be ok for you to go out and start using drugs and to become an alcoholic and have sex with tons of people if your parents did not find out.
    Actually, that's not what we're saying at all. We're saying it doesn't have any effect on what kind of parent she is. Guess what, you can have sex with lots of people and still take care of your child! Guess what, having promiscuous sex doesn't mean you won't be able to instill a sense of moral values in your children, especially if they're not around to know you're having promiscuous sex. Which they shouldn't be. Kids don't know everything about their parents' lives naturally anyway, and they shouldn't. You raise children well by the example what you let them see, not what you do when they're not around. I'm not saying it's necessarily morally right or wrong to do things behind your children's back, but what your kids don't know about has no effect on how well you raise your kids, as long as it doesn't impact your behaviour while you're actually around them.

And please do not come back with that silly getting in a car accident or making movies analogy again. As that is just plain silly.
    It's pretty accurate, actually.

And you show a lack of parental instincts by showing a complete lack of responsibility for anything other than yourself. The fact that you say it is ok to do all that stuff shows that you are not responsible enough to take on the responsibility of raising someone.
    How so? You're just making broad generalisations now. It's irresponsible to go around having safe sex? Because that's the first I've heard this. It must have just been printed in the New York Times yesterday!

Edit: Thank you, Spiff.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Good job questioning my morals there, brick out. We've been through this before, you and I. Just because I don't freak out over idiotic stuff other people are doing does not mean I have no morals. There's a difference between having morals and being needlessly judgemental, and you're definitly on the latter side of that fence.

As for the rest, well Aaron covered that quite well. Good job, bro. And Spiff too.

Lol, well you guys all go ahead and try to teach your kids morals in which you yourself do not follow.

You guys go on ahead and live a lie to the people you gave life to.

Just go on ahead and be a false identity to your children.

It is ok to lie and cheat your kids as to who you really are. Because it only matters if they found out the type of person their parent actually was. If they continue to believe the lie it is still all good.

You guys have wonderful wonderful ideas.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

My parents taught me morals they didnt follow. Both of them were promiscious, they lied. They beat eachother, they did drugs. They cheated on eachother, my dad's an alcoholic. My father killed in Vietnam.

I have never had sex, I do my best to be truthful. I've been in two fights in my entire life. I have never done drugs, I have never cheated on someone I was with, I have had a total of one beer in my 21 years, and I have never killed another human beings.

Nice try.

Hi. When did we say that we're sleeping around behind our kids backs? I must have missed that part.

WE ARE NOT SUPPORTING HER ACTIONS. WE ARE SAYING THAT IT'S NOT NECESSARRILY IRRISPONSIBLE FOR HER TO BE DOING IT. THIS DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN THAT WE OURSELVES WILL BE DOING IT WHEN WE HAVE CHILDREN.

Jeez.

So abominatrix because you might have turned out ok when you may have had a rough childhood possibly.

Do you then think it is ok for parents to act that way though.

Do you think it is ok for parents to do all that stuff and to act in that way and to lie to their kids.

Do you think it is ok for parents to act in that way.

Yes or No.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Thanks for ignoring what Spiff said. I am not saying it's okay for Angelina Jolie to do what she's doing. What I'm saying it, it's nothing to freak out about.

Do I think it's okay that my parents did those things? No. But regardless of the fact that they did, they raised me right. I didnt turn out okay because I had a rough childhood, I turned out that way because I had good parents. They werent the best people, but they were wonderful parents. Just because they did these things wrong, it doesnt make them bad parents. Not at all. I turned out great, thanks to them. Not despite them.

I dont think it's okay for anyone to act that way. But it isnt my business, and it doesnt stop them from being good parents. Mine are prime examples of this.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Wow, this sparked an argument -- *hides*

Anyway, I don't see why people would think AJ is a sexless being. Failing that, I don't see how you can impose that she be in a committed relationship just to have sex. I read an interview where she said she was not ready, and was probably will never be ready for a relationship. Now I don't know what happened in her previous relationship, but a human being has sexual needs. It makes sense that AJ has the same needs, and after a year or whatever, why can't she just relieve herself?

I don't see a problem with single mothers having one-night-stands or whatever. I do have a problem with her dating people she already knew as friends though, but that's hardly a universal grounds for complaint.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

And, as a victim of perverted boyfriends, her having one night stands and not exposing these men to her child, not only saves the kid the pain of emotional attachement (I know from experience, I got attached to my mom's boyfriends and then had them break up) and also the pains that may come from potentially bad men (again, I was molested by a boyfriend of my mother's, I know how it is).