Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: lol, angelina jolie is a ****

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Wow, I really really don't care. That's her business, her morals, her life. Not ours. The only part that bothers me is that the media felt the need to tell us.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> First time i hear about this woman..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
    Wow, I really really don't care. That's her business, her morals, her life. Not ours. The only part that bothers me is that the media felt the need to tell us.
    I have to agree. Completely.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

the only thing though is that she really should be smarter than that when she has a kid at home. A mother who goes sleeping around in hotel rooms with more than a few different guys does not sound like a very responsible parent to me.

Guess what? It's her own choice to sleep with whoever she wants to. It doesn't make her a bad parent, either, as long as she doesn't neglect her children because of it.

People are all too quick to judge these days.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

angelina jolie
    Who?

Yes, I don't have the need to care about this
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

actually I have to disagree with you a little bit on that one. It may not make her a bad parent. But it does make her a little bit of an irresponsible parent.

The fact that she does sleep around shows that she does not have her son and her son's future at the best interest of heart.

Originally posted by darkchrono
    The fact that she does sleep around shows that she does not have her son and her son's future at the best interest of heart.
    How does her sleeping around have anything to do with her interests for her children? The two are completely unrelated.

I like how they call Aaron Carter a 'puberty pin-up' in the following article.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Well how would you feel for starters if you found out one of your parents was sleeping around in hotel rooms with alot of different guys or girls.

The fact is. When you become a parent you become responsible for more than just your own life.

Sleeping around can become a very dangerous way to live (especially in the adult world when people are not innocent young highschool or college kids any longer)

What if she caught something and got sick. Then what would her kid do. What if she slept with the wrong person who would end up harming her or her son. Then what would her kid do.

There are alot of different scenario's that could take place that could potentially harm the well-bearing of her kid.

No. Doing those things does not show that she doesn't possess the ability to love her child. But it does kind of show that maybe she is not quite grown up enough herself to raise a child.

And kids are not very good at raising kids. Especially kids with money.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

So if she were going to the library instead of a hotel, she'd be a responsible parent? If she's gone she's gone, the kid doesnt know what she's doing, kid doesnt need to know. I'm sure she has a nanny (I only skimmed the article, it was annoying) watching the kid.

So, any parent who leaves their kid for a few hours for any reason is a bad parent? Or just if they're going to have sex?

The bottom line is: If you don't like Angelina Joline having sex in hotel rooms, then don't have sex with Angelina Joline in hotel rooms. It's that simple.

The actions that you partake in will have a giant effect on the well-bearing of your kid.

And yes, leaving your kid to go to the library would be much better than to go to a hotel room and have sex with guy #3

No, it wouldn't. Because it's all the same to the kid. If the kid doesn't know, then who cares? Joline needs some excitement in her life so she goes and gets it. It wouldn't be any different if she went to parties or McDonald's or China. I'm sure she takes care of her kid otherwise.