Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: March Madness Pick'em

My Southern Illinois Salukis lost by 1. I had Florida winning for some reason, I don't know what the hell I was thinking, I don't remember even picking that.

I had Southern Illinois to win also.

I also had VCU and BYU to win, and they were so close.
    I have a signature now. Am I cool yet?

That's another weird thing. On my current bracket, the one that I wrote in, I had BYU winning, mainly because of Rafael Araujo, but for this pool I put Syracuse winning, which I don't know why I would put that. But oh well, now I look smarter.

Virginia Commonwealth I though would put up a good fight, because it's not everyday that a Colonial Athletic Association team gets to play an ACC team on a neutral floor. Which, hey, they did put up a fight, but I still thought Wake was gonna come out on top.

Florida is the annual choke job. You should never put them in the 2nd round...even if they are a #1 seed.

This is the 4th straight year Florida has been bounced out the first round, and the 2nd year where Florida was ranked #1. It's such a pathetic excuse of a program with all the talent they horde.

FLORIDA A&M ALL THE WAY! WOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEE............
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

Ugh, just great. I had Michigan State meeting the Zags...looks like my bracket is done, but thankfully I know many of you picked MSU also!

Just about everyone picked MSU. That was a big surprise. And Air Force is hanging with UNC. That's a little scary too. Oh well, my brackets are already messed up.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! Is anyone watching this Depaul-Dayton game? I think even I can hit a free throw with a higher percentage than they can.
    DOUBLE EDIT: Hah! DePaul just chunked a long pass from out of bounds with .4 seconds left and the game tied, and it hit the scoreboard. Dayton gets the ball underneath their own basket.
    TRIPLE EDIT: Nah. Dayton couldn't get it in. Double OT coming up next.
    Last edited by Kirobaito; 03-19-2004 at 05:02 AM.

Arizona lost too...damn it all...my bracket is going down the toilet.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

it only really matter when teams lose in the first round that you have picked to win multiple games. stupid mich state. otherwise i did good. I was wrong abotu arizona and s ill.

Yeah...thank goodness I only picked MSU to win one game, as well as Arizona. If everything goes according to my picks, the ACC should go 6-0, Boston college should be upset, nad Louisville should upset as well.

But you're only up by 2 points!

Yeah, the teams I lost on only get out of the first round, they all lose in the 2nd. I just gotta hope for Utah.

I picked Michigan State. I also picked Dayton, but of course, the Sports God hates me and makes my team lose yet another close game.

I also picked Seton Hall over Arizona, so I'm happy with that choice.
    I have a signature now. Am I cool yet?

I think the same God hates me too. I picked Arizon, because, I mean, come on, Seton Hall? They haven't had anyone good play for them since...uh....?

And Arizona has Salim Stoudamire, Hassan Adams, Channing Frye, and Mustafa Shakur. How did SH possibly win? Same thing with Nevada.

Utah's tied with Boston College with 3:30 to go. Come on, runnin' Utes!

I had DePaul, but I wanted Dayton. To be honest, I always got those 2 teams confused. Maybe it's because they share the same number of letters and the same first letter and the same number of syllables.

I know Michigan State screwed everyone over by laying an egg. But I don't know how they could've squeezed past Gonzaga, if they did make the 2nd round. Hopefully Gonzaga won't choke early like they did 2 years ago after finding out they were a 6th seed.

Wow...I'm actually not in last amongst our pool. I'm 3rd to last! eest's in first, but there's no way Stanford's winning it all, so we know he won't do well in the semis and finals.