Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lunchables should have more crackers!

Default Lunchables should have more crackers!

I remember being a kid, and having a lunchable...
    and I always ate TWO crackers with one piece of meat, and one piece of cheese... to make "sandwiches"..
    and I would always ran out of crackers and would wonder why there was so much meet and chese left! Until of course I eventualyl figured out that you're only supposed to eat 1 cracker with each piece of meat and cheese! But hey... I stil think Lunchables should put double amounts of crackers in there! Pfft..one cracker per sandwich! that isnt a sandwich!
    Lamia's Tiara- Headgear in FFIX
    Lamia's Flute- Weapon for Eiko in FFIX
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    LamiaScl. an item that paralyzes foes.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I remember opening a Lunchable, only to discover that the ham had completely gone off. The smell was unbearable, and the ham itself had turned a stale brown colour. Plus, I had no other lunch, so I had to eat the crackers and cheese alone.

And for that very reason, I hate Lunchables.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If anything they needed more cheese. And pudding.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

When I was little and ate Lunchables, I would make something called a "Big Momma" in which I'd use up all the meat, cheese, and crackers and combine it into one super mini-sandwich. I could barely fit it into my mouth. :D

Originally posted by Shoyku
    When I was little and ate Lunchables, I would make something called a "Big Momma" in which I'd use up all the meat, cheese, and crackers and combine it into one super mini-sandwich. I could barely fit it into my mouth.
    Haha yeah, I did that too. Cept I didn't call it a "Big Momma" ... :P I also would mash the meat and cheese together and spread them on the crackers oO;
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.

I'm waiting for Mik to come along and ask what Lunchables are.

Actually... I don't even know what this is.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

*shrugs* They needed more monkeys in them.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was like the kid in the commercial where he'd have a brown paper bag with a smashed PB&J sandwich and I would curse at the sky. Damn you mom, why can't you buy me Lunchables like a normal family? And then I would get a cookie for $0.25 and be happy.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Lunchables need beer.
    Figaro Castle

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't know what lunchables are, but mixing meat and cheese? Some people are insane
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Lunchables suck, they need to make more food in those things.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Never seen those? They're advertised quite often, Guu.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Guu
    I don't know what lunchables are, but mixing meat and cheese? Some people are insane
    Mixing meat and cheese is weird? Don't you ever eat deli sammiches?
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lunchables are good. They have mini hamburgers, hotdogs, and pizza!!!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Originally posted by Agent Proto
    Lunchables are good. They have mini hamburgers, hotdogs, and pizza!!!
    and tacos, corndogs, ...and even *gasp* Breakfast lunchables containing FRENCH TOAST STICKS...
    and now desert lunachles..

yeah, lunachles have gotten creative over the years.
    But when I was a kid it was a choice if pizza or "sandwiches".
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy