Thread: Zarghidas Trade City

Default Zarghidas Trade City

hey uh where is it? I want to get cloud but can't find it on the map?

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

You probably have to get farther into the game. Cities appear on the map as you progress in the plot. What chapter are you in? You can't get Cloud until Chapter 4.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

I just beat Elmador on the roof. I think thats the end to chap 3 right? I looked at all the dots on the map can't find the city. Do i need to listen to a rumer or something?

I just got to Zeltennia and still no city. :[

You need to go through Bethla Garrison before getting there.

ok thanks. I just got worker 8. I've been playing mad all day

Default The Only Way For Sure

in order to get to even see zarghidas trade city u must first defeat dycedarg(zodiac form) at the castle.

Default Cloud

I believe (and I could be wrong) you have to go threw at least 1/2 of chapter 4 before you can unlock cloud.

Zarghidas also known as Sal Ghidos the Trade City which you must beat Besselat Fort to unlock and you must have already gotten Worker/Construction 8, once your in Sal Ghidos you get the scene of Ramza walking and then talking to a flower girl(Aeris). you MUST buy a flower to get cloud. After that you need to go back to Goug and there will be a scene that shows you a new machine reacting to the Aerucite.

You must go back to Zeltennia and read the Rumours then there will be a isle unlocked above Zeltennia, beat the fight and then go back to Goug, Cloud will come from a time rip or w/e and then you'll have another fight at Zarghidas, you'll come to a scene where Cloud talks to Aeris for a bit and then walks off and then Aeris is confronted by Knaves and after you win the fight (you need to protect cloud) then you'll have cloud in your party.

Oh right and you also need Dragon Reis and Beowulf i think in your part(you get Beowulf and Dragon Reis in your party before you get Worker 8 because you need the Auricite stone Beowulf gives you to get Worker8)

The order of events, at least for the ps version (dunno if its altered for psp...), is ...
    (SPOILER)
    Visit Goug multiple times (must have mustadio alive), until his father points out a certain gem you need to operate the machine

Listen to the rumor about Monsters in Colliery at Goland Coal City
    Go to Lesalia, agree to allow Beowulf help you, and go back to Goland and go through the battles

Now you have Beowulf and Reis, and you cannot continue the story until after Bethla. Go back to Goug, and Worker 8 Joins you. Leave and come back and he'll tell you about another stone you need. Go to Zeltennia and read the rumors about the island. Go there and beat Worker 7. Reis becomes human. Somewhere around this time period, you can meet Aeris in Zarghidas, buy a Flower. Return to Goug and Cloud will appear. After the battle at Igros, going to Zarghidas (which is right next to Zeltennia), and a battle will happen where you save Cloud.

And he joins you after