Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

Default http://www.eyesonff.cjb.net/

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

This reminds me of the time there was that kid with the EoFF portal, and his dad got involved and stuff. Yeah, people shouldn't do this kind of stuff.

Can you do anything about this legally?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You should have registered all the possible URL's while you had the chance.

In all seriousness, the site looks quite nifty.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

It's so pretty!

I like the fact that it has a Copyright section at the bottom of the page.

Originally posted by Rainecloud
    In all seriousness, the site looks quite nifty.
    I agree. :aimsmile:

But still..

I just checked guestbook, and this site's webmistress wrote the following:

Hi everyone! Sorry for my english but I'm an Italian webmistress. My site is Eyes on Final Fantasy Italian version. Do you wish link with us? I could so happy ^_^ Please, contact me by a mail. Congratulation for this site!!

..."Italian version of EoFF". xD
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Weird...But it actually looks nice...Hmm?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I think it's kinda cute that we're so famous that people need our site done in different languages?

Hmm..

Eyes on Final Fantasy lingua italiana è protetto da copyright Square ed è stato creato dal EoFF Staff. Le immagini o le strategie sono a puro scopo visivio ed informativo, indi è assolutamente vietato copiarne il contenuto anche parzialmente senza l'autorizzazione dello Staff. Per specifiche richieste contattate lo Staff di EoFF via e-mail
    Wait, they're copyrighting? O_o

EDIT: AUGH! There's a scarey forum on their forums that won't go away! ;_; It follows me everywhere. I'm afraid!

EDIT:
    Babelfish Translation:
    Eyes on Final Fantasy Italian language is protect from copyright Square and has been created from the EoFF Staff. The images or the strategies are to pure scope visivio and informative, Indian absolutely it is prohibited to partially copy of the content also without the authorization of the Staff. For demanded detailed lists contacted the Staff di EoFF via email
    EDIT: In all seriousness, it might actually be kind of nifty to have an affiliation with someone who would do our site in Italian. O_o

EDIT:
    More Babelfish xD
    Eyes on Final Fantasy is not been born therefore, to the light one, a lot in order to make something, but it is the union of the collaboration of the entire Staff. All LadyRinoa began when visiting the several situated Internet with the hope to find something on Final Fantasy, capitò in a situated one (is spoken enough about five years ago...) attended, called Final Fantasy Millennium. Beginning to mail continuously on the Guestbook (it is necessary to remember that for every post inserted on a Guestbook, to the webmaster a message of notification of the happened visit of the customer arrived... siccome considered the only Guestbook like mass media, lasciamo imagining the intasamento to you that was in the case of mail of ManfrySquall: to swear in 26 languages!!!!) it was passed to the Forum, and then to the reunions in Chat, where it knew - MT -, Butz88, CyberZell, the same ManfrySquall, FinalZell, AuraRinoa (that it very came after) and all the old ones then. Being annoying on Internet, LadyRinoa made other acquaintances like Ragnarock 87 in the situated Final Fantasy by Enry, efficient member of our Staff. And therefore they gathered in order to create a situated Internet from the good diagram and the optimal strategies. The situated one initially taken life with the name of Final Fantasy Generation.

The situated one introduced like one great table, with menu lateral and tagboard to the center. It was a lot of effect, but difficult to dawn and to coordinate with the rest of the other pages web. Then the members of the staff were only two, therefore the job was completed a lot slowly. After a little time, it exasperates you from the difficulty of modernization and having learned new techniques of graphic designer, was passed to the layout with the iframe, decidedly easier to control.

This second version was a lot cured graphically, poichè the idea of the title it to the center and the figure of Yuna and Lenne that were kept for hand recalled much FFX-2 and was indeed originates them. The summary titles them low, to right and on the left were a po' difficult to modify for via of the pagination in < div >, but to the fine ones it was successful truly well! Unfortunately that one was the last one layout dedicated to Final Fantasy Generation. The situated one did not receive many visitors, the forum was empty, the tagboard also and for via of you do not attend modernizations we did not receive never many ballots. Very soon the situated one ended in the dimenticatoio. The scripts of strategies of it were useful for scopiazzare little popolato job of a situated one, the monstrous clonazione divenne. Many situated ones call Final to you Fantasy Generation were appeared in the empty one and to the unexpected one. The thing gave annoyance enough to us and to the end we left to lose all. It was quite believed to a fusion between the Final Fantasy Generation and the Final Fantasy Millennium (also that situated by now was forgotten from the world...). The webmaster it thought also to yield the situated one, then it rethought and it withdrew its offer to us (... to "Cancellare the Final Fantasy Millennium means to throw two years in I stop. And it does not go to me!"). That one its risoluta decision pushed to us to continue our job, to leave again from zero, to change name and to find of one originates them (in fact was listening to "Eyes on me" that the name of the situated one came us in mind) that hit the customers in precise way. The thing us risollevò a lot the moral, rispolverammo the bases of the old Final Fantasy Generation, and eccovi here new the situated one: Final Fantasy became an open book that carried the name of Eyes on Final Fantasy. The name is also beautifulr than that one than before, and a webmaster English it only used it. And with the new birth of situated nacque also a our active dominion next: eyesonff.it ^ _ ^

Eyes on Final Fantasy© has been founded 4 December 2003 from the EoFF Staff. All the rights are reserve you and it marks are records to you from their legitimate owners.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

SUE THEM SUE THEM SUE THEM SUE THEM!!!
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, at least the design is not taken from here.

I like that bit the best:

LadyRinoa [ 17 March 2004 ]: Various times are understood to us secretly (would be better to say to you "under the mouse! ^^) situated Internet been born from little that they contained of our material inherent to FF V (just the strategies devised from Butz88) and FFVIII (my strategies arranged with much cure!!! -. -) beyond to the plagio of the name of old the situated Final Fantasy Generation. Effectively the plagio it is a great obstacle to exceed with much tenacity, determination and wants to succeed. Unfortunately my collaborators are practically talk nonsense to you, and I had difficulty in the logon and... zac! Endured to make copy and he glue and to transform our job of months in they "job" of 5 minutes, being accused to us also to have plagiato their situated one!! With one new "rebirth" of situated, in the which the also name it has been modified, from Final Fantasy Generation to Eyes on Final Fantasy [ Italian version ] for obvious reasons that I am not I lack to explain, I indeed hope of to have succeeded to discourage the scripts and to communicate the following message: "copied also, if you want, but second a hypothetical version will not be never confrontabile to originates them". Saying this I would close the speech, without to make names and without to put in means nobody, screaming a lively one NOT to the clonazione [ripping off, I guess] of the situated ones.

And then there is Death

Oh damn, you found me *swallows cyenide*

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Is it possible that someone else thought up the name purely by accident? The only thing that looks remotely similar to Sean's EoFF is the banner, and not really even that. "Eyes on" isn't an original phrase after all, it came from FF8, right?

You know, I think it's not too bad, at least it's a foregin site and not in English.....

(Now I feel all bad again, like when I found out there was a dead site with the same name as mine)

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's only a name.