Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair cut

Default Hair cut

So anyways I just got back from getting my hair cut. But then again I am going back on next saturday and I'm dyeing my hair black and have red streaks gonna look awesome ^^ but anyways. How do you wear your hair? How much does it cost to get your hair cut? I don't know what would be something you would like to do to your hair but can't? Anyways discuss I say

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

My hair is short to my chin, and I pretty much wear it straight with a bandana tied over it (either my black with skulls or the American flag motiff so I can pretend I'm in Easy Rider). The roots have grown out a lot, so the tips are black, the rest is blonde.

It doesnt cost a dime to get my hair cut, because I do it myself. Mainly because I'm not to concerned with how it comes out, I usually manage to make it look good though.

I'm thinking about getting a tri-hawk again, which I can do cause I'm far too old to be ruled by parents, but out of courtesy for my dad I may refrain. He hates my 'hippie' (punk, actually, but he wont admit to it) crap.
    Last edited by TheAbominatrix; 03-20-2004 at 09:45 PM.

I usually get it cut down short and let the wind decide how it should look. Most people think it looks weird though.
    lol signature

Just got it cut today. I get it cut long enough so that it's not considered very short by guys standards, but short enough that for several weeks after it's cut it's still virtually no-maintenace.

Hair shouldn't be cutted. *regrets*
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Blog Entries

Mine is usually cut pretty short and its a fiver but usually less cos i know the guy who cuts it

there was a picture here

I go with the High and Tight, I get it as close as humanly possible on the sides (which usually ends up with the barber cutting me a little with the blade) and slightly more left on top.

It ends up running me about 7 dollars with the military discount. I could get it for around 5 dollars if I have it done on base, but they don't get it tight enough.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

If I shave it short all around I do it myself. I'm letting it grow right now, though.

My hair is a little above my shoulders at the moment. It's kinda layered and feathered around the bottom. It cost $20 to have it cut this time, but usually it doesn't cost anything, because I ask my mum to trim it for me. =P

I'd like to dye my hair green just once. But I won't, because I don't want to damage it permanently, or anything. I like my hair colour too much to lose it. ;_;

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wear my hair long and its natural color. I go in for a quick trim every few months, but I'm trying to ejnoy the blondeness while I can. When I get pregnant the hormones'll make my hair turn brown, so I'll have fun with new colors and stuff then.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I just have a buzz cut.
    Grab the opportunities life hands you, that's my motto!

Articles

I wear a baseball cap 95% of the time, so that I don't have to worry about styling my hair.

It usually costs like. . . 10 bucks to cut my hair. Unless my grandpa does it for me, then it's free.
    Last edited by Strider; 03-21-2004 at 06:10 AM.

I used to have long hair, then shaved it. I pretty much dont care bout' my hair.

I get it cut short than let it grow out. Repeat 4 months later.

Everyone I know are cutting their hairs!!! Well anyways, I'm cuting my near the end of school. I might cut it REALLY short and bleach it. Then I might spike it up with gel .
    What's a jellicle cat?