Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dawn of the Dead

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by Thunder God Cid
    Isn't the whole point of a movie like this is to excape reality? I don't want to watch a movie about zombies roaming the earth trying to kill me if there were actually zombies trying to do so. Its supposed to be fantasy, not real.
    True, but some flaws were to big for me to notice. Not trying to ruin the thread or anything. That movie just wasn't my style mainly (I did like some other stuff though. The lounge cover of "Down With The Sickness" was GREAT!).

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

The Lounge cover of "Down With the Sickness" made me laugh so hard I cried. It was indeed the best part of the film, and made the entire movie worht seeing...

Aside of that, I thought it sucked.
    I like Kung-Fu.

This movie is the greatest movie EVER. Okay, maybe not the greatest ever, but definitely the greatest mindelss movie ever. The filmakers made the perfect zombie movie. The formula is so generic and simple it's hard to say why it's been so long since a great zombie movie hit theaters. I mean it's basically zombies + guns + gore = cool zombie movie. And for good measure, throw in some sex scenes. The is the way a zombie movie should be. The plot is non-existant (all there is to start the movie off is 10 minutes of talking, then it's zombie mayhem!), there's tons of gore and guns, and the acting ain't half bad. This movie rocks! Oh and the fact that these zombies were fast was really awesome too.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

i saw this movie and i thought it was crap!

Zombie movies tend to have the same stories in this case....a virus comes along and infects the city and the people in it.....u get bitten your one of them....after watching resident evil, 28 days later and house of the dead im afraid to say i have lost faith in this genre.... Nothing in this movie was resolved......i saw some things resolved in 28 days later but thats it.....to me this movie is all blood and explosions.....twas boring for me im afraid....

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]