Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MP3 Requests

eternalshiva Yes I do. I forgot to add them in the 4 trillion files I was adding ;p

Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose ~Movie Scene Soundtrack~

Now available for request

--On a personal note. The Xenosaga Episode II Soundtrack is awesome. I'm in love.

I got all the songs from FFs (including FFXI and FFT:A), Chrono series, Xenogears, Xenosagas, Orchestras, offical album releases, Project Majestic remix album, remixes all in mp3 format and also remembering my collection of SPCs, PSFs etc mostly from www.ffadvanced.com, www.zophar.net, www.emuparadise.org and of course www.ocremix.org... I mine music on the net

Anyone got the complete soundtracks for Xenogears and Chrono Trigger? Ive been hunting for them but cant find them on MP3 anywhere.
    "If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed,
    so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!"

Yeah, I do. PM me for FTP info - the thread kinda died and it's on a personal basis now. Don't be afraid to ask.

I could certainly use a better copy of the FFX soundtrack - mine's all screwed up. So is Final Fantasy Pray, for that matter. A little help? For now, I just need a clean copy of FFX - People of the North Pole (4-05).

Quote Originally Posted by Jalbrean
    Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose ~Movie Scene Soundtrack~

Now available for request

--On a personal note. The Xenosaga Episode II Soundtrack is awesome. I'm in love.
    Ep. II Soundtrack is out? The game can't be far behind... when?

EDIT: Don't double post. -Spiff

Xenosaga Episode II is already out in Japan and the Soundtrack came out two weeks after it's release I believe. (July 7th)

I can upload you a clean copy of "people of the north pole" PM me the info, unless it's still in your thread somewhere, in which case i'll browse and find it.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

If it would not be to much trouble, could you get me the "Last Battle" theme from The Will to Power? And do you have that music that plays during the E3 trailer for Beyond Good and Evil? If so, could I have that as well?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

What, XS II OST is out? I have too much material to acquire at the moment

EDIT: "Movie Scene Soundtrack"? Is there no music in battles/other places or something?
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Quote Originally Posted by Jalbrean
    Xenosaga Episode II is already out in Japan and the Soundtrack came out two weeks after it's release I believe. (July 7th)

I can upload you a clean copy of "people of the north pole" PM me the info, unless it's still in your thread somewhere, in which case i'll browse and find it.
    Oh, I got the clean copy of that one song, but I still need the rest of the OST and other stuff. I've got a more stable connection now, so I'm gonna leave it on more often.

IP: 64.169.243.64
    user/pass: standard/standard OR upload/upload OR browse/browse
    Port: 21
    Set retries to 60 seconds - removed speed limit for uploaders.
    Uploaders - PM me for special no speed-limit account.

Actually, the standard download account won't yield much VGM as of now - the DVD they were all on is, erm, missing. There's still some stuff the standard account can access (VGM and non-VGM).

The Magus - where are you?

LG: The XS1 is one of the things available on my HD. Take it!

I'd really like Kuja's theme in MP3 format, I can only find it in MIDI... *thinks for a sec* oh yeah! FFX opening theme. Ummm... that's all, I think.
    Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose ~Movie Scene Soundtrack~ (someone else typed it that same way, I love copy and paste...) I love that song. also I'd really like to here "Last Battle" or whatever it is from Xenosaga... everyone else seems to like it so... *sounds* cool ^^
    Last edited by Erased; 08-03-2004 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Another song or 2
    How disgusting

You need a clean copy of the rest of the FFX soundtrack? Ok i'll upload it sometime in the next day or so.

Arche - There's no soundtrack available for in-game music. It's just the movie scenes. Not sure if they plan on releasing one at a later date, but as of right now, Movie scenes is it.

Rubedo - princeofdarknez has the XS1 soundtrack on his FTP you can grab the song from. Are you talking about Xenosaga Episode II - Beyond good and evil or the video game by Ubi-soft? If it's Xenosaga then yes the trailer song is a bonus song on the second disc of the Episode II soundtrack.

Erased - Kuja's theme and FFX Opening Theme. I'll get them to you in the next couple of days.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Nevermind, I already found a source for both of those things. Thanks anyway though!

*Goes to listen to Xenosaga music, then watch the trailer over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again*

Yikes - I hope no one's tried to use my FTP server recently, as my internet connection's been so down, it's not even funny.

The new IP is 67.112.142.242.

Anyways, it's up now. But the DVD most of my VGM is on is still missing. Soundtracks I have are, oddly enough, located in the "Non-Square Music\MP3" folder... :rolleyes2:
    A whole bunch of arranged stuff (Pray, Potion, Mix, etc.)
    FFIV (OST, Celtic Moon, PC)
    FFVI (OST, Grand Finale, PC)
    FFVII (OST, Reunion)
    FFVIII (OST, FLWV, PC)
    Radical Dreamers OSV
    XS1 OST

Stuff I'm looking for:
    FFVII Piano Collections - I heard from a friend they exist. Anyone know of them?
    MP3s that got messed up somehow - I haven't determined the extent of the damage, but FFX OST is damaged, that is for sure.
    ATHF episodes - if you don't know what this stands for, don't worry about it.
    And any other non-game music that is good and you want to upload is fine.

edit: Doesn't seem to be working - I'm troubleshooting right now.
    Last edited by -N-; 08-05-2004 at 02:05 AM.

I recently found a site for many full FF soundtracks...
    http://www.ffspirit.net/

I also found a site (in my search for the IX soundtrack) with sheet music
    for most of the soundtracks also...this is my best find in a long time ;]
    http://www.fantasysquare.com/music/

.opt

I've got a decent selection, if anyone wants to bug me about individual songs in IRC. I'm not giving out whole OSTS, though.

EDIT: "FFVII Piano Collections - I heard from a friend they exist. Anyone know of them?"

1 - Tifa's Theme
    2 - Main Theme
    3 - Cinco de Chocobo
    4 - Ahead on our Way
    5 - Fighting
    6 - Cosmo Canyon
    7 - Gold Saucer
    8 - Farm Boy
    9 - Rufus' Welcoming Ceremony
    10 - J-E-N-O-V-A
    11 - Aeris's Theme
    12 - One Winged Angel
    13 - Descendent of Shinobi

It's pretty good.
    Last edited by Doomgaze; 08-21-2004 at 04:24 AM.