Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely, I Get Up And Feel Great!

6 16.22%
  • Not Until I've Had My Coffee!

6 16.22%
  • I've Never Seen A Sunrise!

2 5.41%
  • I Can Sleep Indefinitely, Morning or night!

3 8.11%
  • I Don't Get Enough Sleep to Be Either A Morning Or Night Person!

4 10.81%
  • I'm Too Hungover To Recall!

4 10.81%
  • Just Wake Me For Dinner!

7 18.92%
  • Sleep, Bah! Mortals!

5 13.51%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morning Person?

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I get up at 6 a.m. every day. I've gotten used to it. If I sleep past 8 on my day off I feel like I was in bed forever.

Yes, there's definitely a strange feeling that we all seem to get if we get TOO much sleep as well. Have you ever slept for so long that you wake up even more tired?

Take care all.

It'd sure be nice if I could go to work in the afternoon and be able to stay up until 6 AM, but Then I'd have to take night classes at college, and I'd just get stressed. But, hey, I love the night sky. Shame I'll never know how it feels. =(

At any rate, I get up at 8 AM every morning, and whether I feel refreshed or not would depend on the amount of sleep I had. Last night I got 6 hours, so I coulld've been more refreshed than I was. Oh well.

*votes the first option*

Originally posted by The Captain
    Yes, there's definitely a strange feeling that we all seem to get if we get TOO much sleep as well. Have you ever slept for so long that you wake up even more tired?

Take care all.
    Yes, for some reason im like that on 8 hours of sleep. Thats too much for me. I function the best on 5-6 hours.

Same here. I function better on less sleep. NO sleep and I can't function mind you, but anywhere from 5 to 7 hours and I'm fine.

Take care all.

I hate mornings. It takes all the energy I have just to get out of bed, and then I useless to the world for about an hour, many times because I'm hungover. Then I have some random food that I can find and I'm good to go. I don't usually go to sleep until about 3 or 4. The only time I see the sunrise is sometimes when I go to sleep that late.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've been waking up at around midnight lately
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

I go to bed around 4 in the morning and get up around 7:30 - 8 everyday with my daughter and I hate it. Not being with my daughter but if I could sleep all day and get away with it, I would never get up

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

well mister, you get home at one. You 'could' go to bed at 2 you know, and get 6 hours of sleep >.<
    Too big.

I havnt woken up to a wonderful morning in a long time, like... a long time.. But yeah Im nocturnal, and I love sleep..

I live together with my coffee! I have it every day...and it's not normal coffee mind you. My coffee is strong enough to compare to battery acid. *(it can make people hallucinate)

No coffee = Not awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do I like fire? DO TURTLES LIKE BEING STAMPED ON?!

I'm like, Mr. Arsonist 2000. And 2003, if you saw my beautiful work on assorted AOL CDs. I've kinda not been up to my old form in 2004, but here's hoping.

I love mornings. I just hate waking up in them .
    Given the chance, I end up sleeping well into the afternoon, and staying up until four o'clock or so in the morning.
    For school, however, I usually have to be up by 7:30 or so, but it often ends up being more like 8. (Except this semester, when I have first period off, so I get to sleep in - I love it ), and I go to bed anywhere from 10 to midnight (or later if I have an english essay due the next day )

But no, I am definitely <i>not</i> a morning person.
    I disable signatures. Killjoy.

Not a good morning person when waking up for school. Otherwise I'm pretty...respectable in the mornings...
    I keep running....I am running....
    I keep living for the day that I'm with you

I need coffee to properly wake up, but I rarely get it, so I get up and act like a zombie for a few hours.
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps