10 18.87%
  • Shellinda

19 35.85%
  • Barthello

9 16.98%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most annoying Character

Default Most annoying Character

Whos your most annoying character out of Shellinda, Machean, Tidus or Barthello
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Tidus is annoying but nowhere near the old storyteller. That guy won't shut up.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The storyteller guy was the only one of those I found remotely annoying, but I don't get annoyed easy, and I luff-luffed Tidus ^_^
    rawr

I... don't remember... Who are those buggers anyway?
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Shellinda.I loathed her so much.And in X-2 aswell.grrrr.I liked the storytellet.I think you should have stuck wakka on that list aswell.Just wished to smack him most of the time.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

God Shelinda was annoying. She gets my vote hands down!

I dunno tidus seemed like a kid, and when him and yuna BOTH started talking it was enough to shoot myself if i didnt run out of the room screeming first

Man, Shelinda was one annoying chick! God, I really can't stand her. I just want to kick her everytime she comes on the screen. I mean, for friggin sakes, would she just stop following me to every damn place I go!

Who wasn't annoying in this game? I thought Wakka was, also. I'd say Shelinda, though, the most.

Originally posted by TasteyPies
    I dunno tidus seemed like a kid, and when him and yuna BOTH started talking it was enough to shoot myself if i didnt run out of the room screeming first
    I must agree there. :: shivers ::

I did find it quite odd that Shelinda was EVERYWHERE you went. "Phew,got rid of her. " nope, and just when you say that,she appears. I think part of my game was running away from her.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Default Barthello

Barthello, definatly. As irritating as Tidus was initially, Yuna was far worse, but she wasn't on the list.

Barthello had one SPECK of charecter development in the game, when you see his reverance for Auron. Other than that, he is a moron. A muscle-bound lunk head to beat all muslebound lunk heads.
    highschoolstarship.com Webcomic Goodness!

Tough call, though I did enjoy Tidus more or less. I'd probably have to go with Shelinda. Also, for goodness sakes, where is Seymour?! He was A, number 1 annoyance for me.

Take care all.

Where's the chocobo training lady? Thanks to her balloon hogging, getting the sun sigil took me 10 times more than it should have. Every time she ran ahead of me and grabbed all the balloons on the downward ramp I would invent new insults for her. And every time we finished and she gave me her unbelievably patronizing "Don't worry, someday you'll hold the record!" I wanted to reach into my TV and pull her hair out strand by strand. HATE. HER.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We'll say Shellinda since that little @#^#^ Rikku wasn't on the list. I agree with Anaralia as well, the Chocobo trainer needs to die.

Tidus. He's the only leading male in any Final Fantasy game I've played thus far that I've wanted to give a good smack in the face. The other characters I could tolerate. Tidus just grates at my nerves, especially when he gives those long inner monologues. One the bright side, they give me some time to go refill my drink...