Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little problem with this game...

I I can remember correctly, I think Beatrix foreshadows Necron at some point in disc 3. It's either her or Dr. Tot. I dunno for sure though, probally have to wait for Kishi or Aaron to come in here and make us all look horribly horribly wrong.
    This space intentionally left blank.

*yawn*

is it just me, or was necron easier than Trance Kuja? i killed Necron in about 5 minutes but Kuja was about 10.....

Yeah Necron didn't take me very long. He almost had me beat but then Freya, Dagger, and Zidane all went into trance around the same time and then when I beat him I was all like, what it's over already? And Bahamut2000X I think it was Docter Tot who foreshadowed Necron.

i dont care about him any more cos !I KICK HIS ASS! everytime i fight him!!!!!!

Perhaps the only thing that disappointed me about Necron was that his Grand Cross, while ten minutes long, was absolutely pathetic. At least Sephy's Supernova did some damage.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Ya but if your not ready to have any status put on your party at random, Grand Cross is worse then anything Sephy could even do. Personally I find having my entire party blind,petrified,dead,zombied,berserked, and confused split up amoung everyone all at once to be much worse then some petty damage.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Lol, one time Necron gave my whole party float...

Quina's 'Angel's Snack' removes most of Necron's status effects. With that ability, Grand Cross is pretty much worthless. Still, if Quina were to be inflicted with Death, or a similar effect, I can see how it would be a problem.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.