Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .hack/Infection

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eternalshiva
    Those games are really fun! The fourth part came out a little while ago. I still haven't played the third part. I keep getting my arse kicked at the second game end boss so I'm taking a break from it.
    Magus is a wimp! You should be able to beat the trout out of him. You just have to have one piece of armor on a wavemaster that gives them the ability ola repth. It heals everyone for 400 life. Everytime a leaf drops to the ground you MUST destory it. It takes a while to win as you spend too much time destorying leafs. I also recommend using a speed charm or something on yourself just so you can get to all the leaves without a problem.

Part 3 is a biatch! I have to go through a level 52 area by my self and I keep getting killed ;_;

Being Who Transcended All Black Mage's Avatar

I bought both Infection, shortly after Mutation came out, and Mutation a couple of days after I finished Infection.

Perhaps that was where I went wrong, for I loved //Sign, and Infection. However, I finished Mutation in a weekend, and ended with having no desire to play the next, not that it was out yet, either.

However, that was like 6 months ago, or so, and reading this thread is making me want to go out and play Quarantine.

They were fun, and the story was quite good too, but the seemingly endless dungeon crawling, and stop-go battle system drags it down.

I would still suggest giving INfection a go, though.

I just finished up Outbreak and now I am playing Quarintine. It has a great twist for Phase 6 I must say. I have yet to beat Phase 6. I think I need to level up some first.

I also read the first volume of .hack//legend of the twilight the other day. It is so different from everything else and thus keeps the charm of the whole series alive. I can't believe Balmug became a system admin.

I posted this last night to someones reply. I am just reposting it as another post so that it gets a 'new reply' thing so that when the person looks in the forum they will see a new post in this thread.

This game cannot be played online. It is a single player game only. It just simulates a MMORPG which is kind of cool and what makes it so intriguing.

I have now watched all 28 episodes of .hack//sign and I have beaten all 4 games(including that 15 floor dungon in part 4 where every enemy needs to be data drained) and I now have read the 2 comic books they put out(waiting for the third and final part). I just find the whole series interesting.