Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [A] FFX2 Rikku Illustrations

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the work is damn good for its style which as has been said is very powerful but to be honest I prefer work done in a more realistic (less animated) style like the winged heart work by a girl named Tina Shawlaney (or similar there was a link in the FFVIII forum to some of her art work)

thanxx for your comments. i have no problem drawing in a more realistic manner with plenty more shades and realistic body shape, joints.....it's just not my thing tho. as youll notice by checking out my ninja turtles thread which has more of my female art on too at teh bottom...i draw in many differnt ways.

i should mention, my buttonworld buisness DOESNT print my artwork.....not unless someone asked me too that is.
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

You got a talent kid.

i know i know lol....im hardly a kid though with 22 years under my belt and awards for art, not to mention a degree and other qualifications inn the arts
    did you check out the other works i did and put in my ninja turtles thread
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.