Thread: Magic spell & aeons

Magic spell & aeons

Hi there. I'm wondering if Yuna can summon more than one Aeon at a time? Because when you go to the menu to give your aeons magic one of the spells is Full-Life. Is this just an oversight or can I use two aeons. Thanks in advance. See Ya!
    What would you do if the people you knew, were the plastic that melted & the chromium too? WHO ARE THE BRAIN POLICE???

chaotic neutral

I think the Aeons only learn Full-Life to deal with zombies. That's the only use I found for it, because I was wondering the same thing.
    To do is to be. (Sokrates)
    To be is to do. (Sartre)
    Do be do be do. (Sinatra)

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I always thought that was a stupid thing =]
    Yeah, you can only summon one at a time..I guess the only time it would come in useful would be for zombies or something... but I'd like to know too if there's any other use. This is why I didn't bother teaching my aeons much. ^^
    rawr

Angry More about aeons

I don't want to seem obsessed, but another thing I was wondering is when you fight other summoners you cannot use your version of the aeon. Is this cos an Ifrit fighting an Ifrit would just take to long (they'd just heal each other) or because they are all using the same aeons? Cheers!
    What would you do if the people you knew, were the plastic that melted & the chromium too? WHO ARE THE BRAIN POLICE???

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmm, I guess it just wouldn't make sense for two aeons the same to fight each other. Particularly if they used their elemental magic, they'd be healing each other as you say. I can't think of another reason really...
    rawr

I think the aeon can only be in one place at any time (one fayth).

Pain in the butt if you've just climbed Gagazet to fight you-know-who, fancy summoning Ifrit for a nice 9,999 hit and... nope, nothing. Meanwhile, Issaru is just visiting Kilika and is using Ifrit to have a nice barbeque on the beach...

This never happens though. Would be interesting if occasionally you couldn't summon an aeon for a while because it's in use elsewhere...
    Join
    NationStates
    and endorse Ceroo

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pain in the butt if you've just climbed Gagazet to fight you-know-who, fancy summoning Ifrit for a nice 9,999 hit and... nope, nothing. Meanwhile, Issaru is just visiting Kilika and is using Ifrit to have a nice barbeque on the beach...
    I'd PAY to see that.

My theory is that the fayth can probably send itself out to more than one location, but it is unable to face itself in battle.

My theory is that the fayth can probably send itself out to more than one location, but it is unable to face itself in battle
    That actually makes more sense.
    Join
    NationStates
    and endorse Ceroo