Thread: Gameshark + FF7= Sephiroth

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

Default Gameshark + FF7= Sephiroth

Ok so I've conquered FF7 more times than I can count (conquered meaning completing every sidequest, finding and mastering every materia, getting every item, beating the weapons, etc, etc) without the use of GS so I wanted to try something new. I'm currently playing my copy on an emulator, so I downloaded a GS to see what I could do. After some surfing of the web I found some codes to play as sephiroth. One code he replaces vincent which is the one I use because I'm not a vincent fan. But I have to save a LOT because any scene where vincent would have a speaking part freezes the game. Its not difficult though to turn the code off before speaking parts. I also have an "ultimate Sephiroth code" I found but it just gives you a copy of cloud, named cloud, all clouds stats and current equip, but is seph in battle. I try to leave that one alone because all you can change is the materia.

So anyways has anyone else tried this, or have some particular ff7 gs codes they have a lot of fun with??

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!

No, but I'd be careful with GameShark cos it can cause a LOT of damage to your game. I used one for the gameboy once, and it got TOTALLY messed up. ^_^ it does sound interestinf tho...

*pulls out a Gameshark and starts playing FF7 with Sephy*

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I choose to use that code with vincent and with that being done all of vincents weapons can also be equipped on sephiroth. You can only start using the code after a certain part of the game or else it will glitch up. It has been a while(I believe the same goes for all characters).