Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (Spoiler) Was it Aeris or Aeris's theme that made her such a memorable character

well the story sets emotions goin but the music pushes them emotions to breaking point, i no when i saw her ending i was annoyed coz she was sucj a good character but the music is what made me cry, but them i am a very emotional person wer i carry all my feelings just under the surface an anything can trigger them off str8 away!
    [URL=http://tsutsa.free.fr/fanart/fanart/Aerithangel.jpg[/URL]

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Abominatrix is right. She definitely wasn't shy.

That's what surprised me the first time I played. 'Hmm, this must be aeris. She seems to be a quiet type, look at all that pink.'

Then after she had quite a bit of dialog (and I had her fight off all those monsters 'cause cloud is a dork with barrels) I was thinking more 'what the crap, she actually says this stuff? What were those people on about.'

I have to admit though, since I got (SPOILER)her death spoiled for me before I played, I had an entirely different scene figured up in my head.

I sorta wished it would've been more like that though, even if it wouldn't've made any sense in the game^_^;

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I think it was the fact that she was extremely annoying that made her so "memorable."

Quote Originally Posted by darkchrono
    Do you think it was Aeris or Aeris's theme that made her such a memorable character. I am sure they both had had an impact. But which do you think had the greater effect on giving many people their opinions on her
    for from 1-100 aris herself rates an 82 while the song rates a 93!!!
    so the song it is!!!!!! listening to it now.

This sig is by -apollo-! behold his power!!!!
    -Apollo- is awesome!!!!!!!XD

what made arith memorable I think was she did something unique. yes she had her anoying momunts I agree, yet she along with a few of the other charecters in VII seemed vary human, the song helped us understand Arith, but it was the fact that she had a human apeal that made her memorable. without her the game would not be the same game, look at it this way, most games were about stoping a villan. Sepheroth was diffrent because he was cool, but it wasent untill he killed her that you really had something against him. It made the hole ordial more personal and that was something few games had ever done before.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Final Fantasy games have been doing that for quite some time, with the villian killing and important person, even a party member, to create animosity for the player.

Aeris was so divine. I just like her. Unlike, let`s say, Rinoa or Dagger. She wasn`t helpless or struck by something, she was there, there with everyone else, helping, supporting, always on the side, and yet she had a higher role. (SPOILER)But I really didn`t see the end of her like that...

Yes, I cried. Because of her.

both are great,but I think that Aerith is more popular because of her personality

¿Nuestros recuerdos nos derrotaron?

Ya es hora de cambiar