Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid, "scary" movies!

-The Blair Witch project *sigh* this was horrable but it was pretty funny when that guy said he lost the map hehehe but that other girl got really pissed I don't know their names because it was gay (my opinion) and it was a waste of time.
    Signature removed - Image file size too large. Read the rules above the signature input box.

It'd be simpler to make a list of horror movies that aren't stupid. Here's a start: Romero's Dead trilogy. Some Fulci movies aren't half-bad either.

I guess no one's seen Jason X? The staff realized that Friday the 13th movies are not taken seriously and really played with self-mockery a lot. I think Jason X would be better categorized as a comedy.

there was a movie me and my friend rented just b/c it looked funny. "the mangler" was its name. it was about a killer cloths steam and press machine. the person would be pressing their clothes and it would suck them up and crush them....... yeah it was as bad as it sounds, and now for the catch....... THEY MADE A SEQUEL!!!1
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just watched 'Darkness falls'. I must say, the first scene was particularly scary. Then it just goes steadily bad. I thought that the movie would have more jump sequences (it really made me "scared", or rather "shocked"), but it just becomes an action/drama later. Not good. Not bad though.

I'm going to try to find the unnamable next.