View Poll Results: Is Quistis ugly?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (beaten with ugly stick when young)

17 20.99%
  • No (I think animated characters are hot)

64 79.01%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Quistis ugly

Im still tryng to imagine quistis with red hair..nope it wouldnt work...shes looks good as a blonde :P gosh she doesnt act like it sure..but still..shes still gorgeous as a blonde :P

Why dont u all like blondes? Is it you dont like us personally or is it just the way we look

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quistis was unfortunate enough to appear in FFVIII.
    Figaro Castle

I thought she was gorgeous when the first FMV of her came out. <3 Maybe cause I was excited it was a FMV. I get excited for stupid things. :/
    What's a jellicle cat?

Red hair...That is inconceivable!
    Quistis had the German scientists lab assistant look, this reflected her clinical and at times annoyingly analytical nature. As I pointed out earlier.

Blondes are only a teen sub-order since Christina Applegate starred in the 80's comedy "married with children".

Before this time Blondes were viewed (in pop culture) as the “femme fatale” of many a Hitchcock film, or the sexy assistant of a German Scientist! Never the "dumb blonde" the modern west, namely, America and its international clones have come to accept.

As for this statement...
    "(lets say it's a choice between the actress who played Faith in Buffy or Sara Michelle Gellar then the girl who played Faith wins hands down.)"

1. One example is not a reliable statistical score.
    2. Sara Michelle Gellar was the beautiful heroine.
    3. Eliza Dushku was cast as her nerdy friend.

and...
    "Why don’t u all like blondes? Is it you don’t like us personally or is it just the way we look"

As Vouge magazine stated "Blonde is always in".

I believe that attractiveness has little to do with the hair colour. But Blondes do usually win the beauty contests, as such contests are based on quantifiable measures e.g. height, waist, straightness of hair. Also Sweden, Denmark and Norway have a lot of attractive blonde women as a percentage of population.

... Just remember, guys who play final fantasy tend to have more exposure to Asian culture and often consider Japanese women to be the most beautiful. While this may be the case (some of the time), ruling out blondes altogether is unfounded.
    Last edited by Besimudo; 05-06-2004 at 04:48 AM.
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Quistis! You're a popular one. Life keeps you busy,
    but you still try to slow down once in a while and enjoy the
    world around you, in spite of how busy you are. You're in good
    shape, and you can't help being a bit of a flirt.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

Though she wasn't my favorite female character from FFVIII, I still think Quistis is beautiful. I forget who she reminded me of off hand. You could say she has the Nicole Kidman look from Eyes Wide Shut, I suppose, but then I don't care for Ms. Kidman. ::shrugs:: Final verdict? Yeah, she's pretty.
    "Sagashi tsuzukete kita yo
    Namae sae shiranai keredo
    Tada hitotsu no omoi wo
    Anata ni dewatashi takute"
    - Radical Dreamers, Chrono Cross

"Why do humans hate and hurt each other? Everyone lives under the same blue sky...
    Will there ever be any relief from the pain of losing what was precious to us?
    When will it be the day we can understand what all this loneliness and sorrow was for?
    In short, we may be repeating the same mistake we made 500 years ago..."
    - Man in Shevat, Xenogears

*Round One! Blondes versus redheads! DING!*

Blog Entries

Redheads will win!!!!!

We're the best!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

please lets not get overboard on this! Geez only voiced my humble opinion to the others here. It's not like I said that all blondes are FUGLY I just said that blondes aren't my type, and given a choice I wouldn't pick a date with a blonde girl, factor in I have a thing for red heads (more particulary those who fit my criteria which is very harsh in any case. Seriously you have to be very attractive to turn my head and then you need a good personality to pin me down...sounds like I'm after the impossible I know.)

I know it sounds crazy but in my experience the attractive red haired girls I meet have a better personality than the blondes. I think it has something to do with confidence. A red haired person is generally picked on in school for the colour of their hair hence they tend to dye it a lot, this happens regardless to how attractive the person is in all other respects.

Where as a blonde person who is attractive in school normally has three or four people after them at once, therefore to put it politely they tend to have a bigger image of self importance or self attractivity. In short they get big headed ever heard the phrase "Sure she's attractive but she knows it only too well"? that comes from the idea of it.

In my experiece Red haired girls who I have found attractive have better personalities than the attractive blondes I know. Just a matter of opinion as is my preference for a deep red over a dirty yellow.

Blog Entries

Default Redhead will win!!!!!!

Of course!!!!!

We are prettier, really funny ^^, attractives, smarter!!!!! We have a special ay for seduce people!!!!

We are the best!!!!

The first time i saw the first fmv of quistis i thought she was a guy . Who was evil
    “ At times the forces of yin and yang that govern nature fail, and day and darkness seem as one, turning the vast space into a fearful monochrome. Everywhere the fog, stock-still. Not even a cartload can be spotted. But the sound of a gong or drum carries far.

It is like the end of early rains, when the cold of latent spring takes hold: everywhere, vague, watery desert and darkness that flows and spreads. A thousand warjunks, swallowed between the river’s rocky steeps, while a single fishing boat boldly bobs on the wells.

The roiling, restless fog is like the chaos before a storm, swirling streaks resembling wintry clouds. Common souls meeting it fall dead. Great men observe it and despair. Are we returning to the primal state that preceded form itself – to undivided Heaven and Earth?â€Â

but you are basing all ya facts on blondes are superficial, ditzy have no personality and are totally feed by there ego...

i feel so sad :P

blondes kick a**!

we do have a personality etc...

i think anne of green gables gave reds a bad name....but i have nothing agaisnt them...that is why im nice 2 mydreamsalready dont u feel loved? :rolleyes2

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Yes, for good or bad, your opinion on someone should most definitly revolve around their hair color. Most especially when it's online.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rusty_angel777
    dont u feel loved? :rolleyes2

coz im nice to u :P

Blog Entries

Yes...!!!!!!!!

I'm very happy!!!!!!!