Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Inhuman characters

so true we tend to think only of ourselves -_-
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

the fact is you can get messed up animals like you can get messed up people....the differance is that we have more choice
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

and we can also cause more danger and destruction than anything else. i mean, look at it. Humans have World Wars and mass holocausts and stuff like that. When in nature the worst thing you'll ever see is...a locust swarm or something like that in which the damaged stuff can be replaced easily.

This is why i also argue with myself about which is better: living in teh city or the country. Living in the city you get more convenience and all that, whilest living in the country you get closer to nature and less humans around...which i like.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

yes mankind does cause destruction and hurt on a large scale...and it does so without remorse or leanring anything from it...building up excuses. nature can do some horrible unfair things as well, but it doesnt have teh ability to make up excuses for itself.

the city should be the same as the country, thats why man is going against nature despite depending on it
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

i strongly agree. humans....are so cruel. -_-

You can get gored by a rhinoceros...

You can get stung by scorpions...

You can get bitten by snakes...

You can get rabies from dogs...

You can get your lungs ripped out by a lion...

and yet none of these are as bad as the things humans do...they'd wipe out everthing if they could and wanted to.

as i always point out....animals carnt shop at a supermarket for alternative food, we can

that is true, and that's why animals hunt and forage for themselves. and as for humans being able to shop for supplies, the people that made the supplies took it from nature. I once saw a hat on sale with a feather from a Bird of Paradise. I had to look away quickly because it reminded me of what people do to get that feather.

thats why im vege and in support of animals rights

*nods* okay..

well i try to cause as little hurt as i can