Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Inhuman characters

*agrees with everyone*

this is why i like Lynx from CC *points at avatar*

and, though i've not played FFX, but i plan to, Kimahri Ronso is one of the best i've seen (saw a poster of him in a flea market before. he was holding a katana and standing over Yuna).
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverZeroUltima
    he was holding a katana and standing over Yuna).
    Speaking of obsesstions....

Quote Originally Posted by TasteyPies
    Speaking of obsesstions....
    yes, human?
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

im sorry doc i didnt realise sarcasm or other forms of humour washed right over you.

kimahri used a spear tho?
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The only non-human character I liked was Vivi. My two cents I suppose.

for that matter interracial love angles. the closest weve come is freya and fratly and zidane and garnet (who wasnt human either). anyone NOT want to see the inhuman hero/heroine getting it togeather romantically
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Rawkstar In The Making skatehippie's Avatar

Wouldn't it be hard to make a cat-like race without having a hint of "Thundercats" in it?

"...and so the 'scan' ability was changed to 'Sword of Omens, give me sight, beyond sight!! Hooooo!'"

I would like to see an inhuman character that also doesn't resemble humans and/or house-hold animals.

Red is inhuman but is, well, dog-like.

Would it work to have a completely alien figure? And not only that, but alien senses as well? All the inhuman characters are always based around human senses...which use vibrations in the air for sound for hearing...reflection of light for seeing...are there any non-magical ways of sensing your environment besides the ones we're used to?
    ...See You Space Cowboy!

your right it would be too easy to make the thundercats.....but then theres anthropomorphisation lol....looking alot more animalistic.

lol. i've always thought of Red XIII as like a coyote.

but anyways, non-humans are cool and that's what i believe.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    anyone NOT want to see the inhuman hero/heroine getting it togeather romantically
    ME!
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

you do understand i was reffering to the same love relationships as weve seen in aeris and cloud, rinoa and squall.....i wasnt reffering to sex or furry loving

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Yes, I do understand. I'm not too interested in that kind of stuff.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

oh, but I am! *diabolic laughter*

i wish Square had made an FF where all the characters were non-humans or demi-humans, and all the enemies were humans. that would've been sweet.

Yes of coarse not an ALL catperson cast that might get a bit boring.... but a town maybe? I love that idea! A tribal village in a jungle area..and that way the main charcould be a catperson who forgot where they were from or something and find the village and everything falls into place or something

Mmmm catgirls in loincloths
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 04-21-2004 at 03:02 AM.

*twitches a few whiskers*

yes, yes, of course not all catpeople...heck, i'm writing a book right now and i'm getting tired of all humans...*throws in a half-elf and a demi-human*

but in any case...:bgl: