Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Inhuman characters

im surprised the summons havent been main characters yet - ala non human.
    we havent seen an underwater FF yet either

pussy's in loincloths..hmmmmmcatgirls or cavewomen lol
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

And then we havn't seen any Real Desert FF or Just Sky FF either right?
    FAVORITE POEM: Part 1.
    Love brought us togheter!
    The sun raised upon the fields. The wind blew through the seeds. The heat rest and wait's. It blews and snooze in the trees. Today it's just you and I. Today it's just the 2 of us. You are mine and Iam yours and the love brought us togheter.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like inhuman characters, or just things that are sorta human but not, like Zidane and Eiko. FFIX was great because it had such a range of characters. It's much more "fantasy" to me, not to have all normal human characters.

Elves and catpeople would be cool though and definately MORE PEOPLE WITH TAILS =D I heart tails.
    rawr

well we got a good amount of deseart people in teh germanic al-bhed in FFX. but certainly there hasnt been a sky orientated FF. i was thinking more along the lines of atlantis, sea elves and pirates.
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Not wrong actually... Cool tought!
    The sun raised upon the fields. The wind blew through the seeds. The heat rest and wait's. It blews and snooze in the trees. Today it's just you and I. Today it's just the 2 of us. You are mine and Iam yours and the love brought us togheter.

when you look at Turners Fathom.....with the creative flare of final fantasy...the hero himself or i would prefer herself could be a sea elf.

Yeah... Got it... it feels soft actually!

But if an allcatperson cast would seem like lion-o wouldnt an all underwater cast seem like my little mermaid?

All of anything is overdoing it people need things to relate to, so they can be in the "fantasy" like LAND and HUMANS ffx did a good job of putting alot of underwater stuff in it....but where are my village of catpeople?

A sea-elf wouldnt be too bad but, they should have gotten rid of tidus and made the....um...whatever city tidus was from some sort of sea elf town and made him a sea elf. then for 13 they could have the darn CATPERSON main char...not catgirl though we dont want another "omg look at how sexy i am so buy me!" ff... ......... ...

*cough* ffx-2 *cough*

OH! and cant forget

Mmmmmmmmm....catgirls MUST MAKE CATPERSON TOWN IN FF13 OR I WILL DO SOMETHING......NOT NICE!

And no tricks like catmen town or someything....sickos
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 04-22-2004 at 07:57 PM.

zanarkend.....and it had nothing to do with water. FFX is simple. zanarkand and bevelle are both powerful and go to war.....zanakand has summoners but bevelle is nasty and summons sin who destroys zanakand and dooms teh world for the next 1000 years.

FFX2 is fun.

the sea elf theory wouldnt seem dull because not only would you be exploring teh whole oceans with many differnt sea life forming civilisations but you would have pirates and ladn dwellers being the villians lol. if you really think it would turn out like the little murmaid....read Michel Turners Fathom....that will change your mind

I didn't exactly say it would but if you guys bash mine by saying it would be like thundercats then I have the right to say yours is like the little mermaid

Anywho Zanarkand was so fixed on Blitzball and had a huge stadium and such...

Question, how can they breathe in blitzball?

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TasteyPies
    Question, how can they breathe in blitzball?
    Magic. Duh.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Lol answer for every loophole in ff series eh?

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Indeed.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

i belive they answeard that in the game. they dont. if i remeber right the humans in FFX arent exactly human like we are and are genetically differnt. so certain people if trained right can hold their breaths for amazing amounts of time the same way lanky people in our world, if trined can run very fast

i know of a guy who trained his whole life and can only hold his breath for about 5 mins