Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Inhuman characters

What if the main CHARACTERS where a Vampire combined and one slayer combined!
    FAVORITE POEM: Part 1.
    Love brought us togheter!
    The sun raised upon the fields. The wind blew through the seeds. The heat rest and wait's. It blews and snooze in the trees. Today it's just you and I. Today it's just the 2 of us. You are mine and Iam yours and the love brought us togheter.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Sign
    What if the main CHARACTERS where a Vampire combined and one slayer combined!
    ?

Anyway, I like the inhuman characters in the Final Fantasy series.
    Who can honestly say they didn't like Nanaki/Red XIII?
    ~FF7 is teh r0x0r~

Roses are red. Violets are blue.
    Allofmybasearebelongtoyou.

I can say... Nope I can't lie! ^^!
    The sun raised upon the fields. The wind blew through the seeds. The heat rest and wait's. It blews and snooze in the trees. Today it's just you and I. Today it's just the 2 of us. You are mine and Iam yours and the love brought us togheter.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Sign
    I can say... Nope I can't lie! ^^!
    See.
    ~FF7 is teh r0x0r~

i agree ForeverZero..thus why im vegan but i also prefer nonhuman characters because IT'S fantasy, whats the point if everyones human like they are now. im an award winning illustrater (float my own boat) but i use my skill to create characters that just arent human...even when they resemble them because im so bored to death with humanity as it is now and it's ignorance.

i loved nanaki too.

vampires and slayer...i really dont want to go down teh sad ann rice road of vampireism or the slutty nature of buffy, i prefer my vamps straight up from teh coffin like nosferatu
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Both good!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    i agree ForeverZero..thus why im vegan but i also prefer nonhuman characters because IT'S fantasy, whats the point if everyones human like they are now. im an award winning illustrater (float my own boat) but i use my skill to create characters that just arent human...even when they resemble them because im so bored to death with humanity as it is now and it's ignorance.
    someday, i hope to own a pet panther, draw its blood into one of those little needle things, and inject it into my own bloodstream. :bgl but that might not be necessary. I think like a man-hunting beast most of the time anyways. *cold chuckle, goes off to find more victims to hunt down and eat* er...nothing! *innocent look with fangs pointing out of mouth*
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Or junction yourself to the panther, but then you might look like Ultimecia/griever (ff8 reference!)

We need a chant!

"Nanaki, j00 R Teh r0x0r"
    ~FF7 is teh r0x0r~

i dont think injecting yourself with another animals blood will do anything other than put stuff in your body that shouldnt be there :rolleyes2

i loved teh junction idea, a GF comfortably snuggled in your BRAIN
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Hey... Why don't anyone suggest a Human fusion whit a Dolphin or something! ... That would be cool for a waterworld FF!!!

good idea

*considers that*

Who wants to be my first victim? *smiles ghastly with fangs pointing out again*

and...

Or junction yourself to the panther, but then you might look like Ultimecia/griever (ff8 reference!)
    could someone post a picture of this ULtimecia/griever thing please?
    Last edited by ForeverZeroUltima; 04-30-2004 at 01:48 AM.
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

havent you seen greiver?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I want the guy in my avatar/sig to be a playable character.

Anthro-Ronsoish and talking nonhuman-Redish characters RULE!
    I like Kung-Fu.