Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Inhuman characters

Quote Originally Posted by Felldoh
    I think it'd be awesome if a non-human was the star of a future Final Fantasy.
    actually, if you think about it, Terra from FFVI was one (SPOILER)well, she WAS a half-esper (or in my version of the game, half-Phantom Beast)

ooh..........PM ME DEVILMAYKICKASS!
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Yeah, I thought of that too. But I don't usually count her due to her looking like a normal human unless she morphs. I'm thinking more of a character like Zylo from Shining Force.
    "What are you doing?"

"Maybe killing you here is the only way to end this nightmare..."

"Yeah, you might be right."

- Silent Hill 3

human looking characters dont count..they may as well be human
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

*shrugs* oh well...i'm writing a fantasy trilogy right now and i'm gonna start the second book with a demi-human as the main character. (but so far i'm only on p. 15 of the first book -_-')
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Anybody who thinks Zidane is human obviously hasn't played
    the game through..
    Lamia's Tiara- Headgear in FFIX
    Lamia's Flute- Weapon for Eiko in FFIX
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    LamiaScl. an item that paralyzes foes.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.

so he has a monky tale and is from another world other than that of the game FF9 is set on......he's still humanoid and human looking, unlike Nanaki. he also resembles mankind far more than Kimahri or cait sith. technically neither Dagger or eiko are human since they have summoning horns, but they may as well be for their looks.

im really into Pandas at teh moment. i too have various novels in construction, everybody i know wants me to write them but it's having the time....i carn help now fitting pands in everwhere lol
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

without all the diffrent races and the imaginary worlds it wouldnt be a final fantasy just another lame rpg.

exactly.....so lets have an inhuman hero and heroine a huge mythic broadsword weilding tiger..wait a snow tiger

Not a tiger...maybe a part tiger person, or someone who was experimented on by the evil witchdocter Cid.

A tiger charicter would start to be toonish im thinking and start not looking like an FF but more like the millions of games where the main charicter is an animal walking on its hind legs.

Maybe a person with ears, a tail, and a few stripes.
    Just not the full on Tiger

with a manticore as a pet/friend :bgl: (hey, a manticore IS inhuman!)

guess you havent read the Narnian Chronicles then Tasty. Type up a comic called Tellos (maybe it only has one L) oner of the main characters is a walking tiger...with a sword, and he looks far from toonish. that said ive got a samuria hippo image around here somewhere, ill load that up
    Attached Images Attached Images

o.o...........ok....

still sounds much more cooler than a human walking around etc.

I know one hell of a good inhuman character...!

Think of it... a item could be cool to mix a human whit... ETC: A bottle human or a sword human...

Maybe Item isn't the best mix but think of other stuff then Animals! And try mixing a Orc and a Bull... Oooh... yeah it's the Inhuman characters... But an orc is a kind of Human looking character so...!
    Serious ETC: Deer + Human, Rose(The flower!!!) + Human or another one is a 3D Save crystal + Human!!!
    FAVORITE POEM: Part 1.
    Love brought us togheter!
    The sun raised upon the fields. The wind blew through the seeds. The heat rest and wait's. It blews and snooze in the trees. Today it's just you and I. Today it's just the 2 of us. You are mine and Iam yours and the love brought us togheter.

didnt you click on the link to the picture Foreeverzero?

yesh.

it's a good pic...(i'm a person of few words).

A Save Crystal+a human.......

and i cant believe this thread just died