Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Inhuman characters

Damn, I am missing out... it's cause I'm so old.

Prince....how many Conan esq fantasy hero's do you know who dont seem to have an endless supply of semi clad fantasy women by their heels, even bruce cambell got one in Army of darkness, youve got no right calling yourself an Overly Brooding Fantasy Epic Warrior who Thrills at High Adventure unless youve got a nekkid chick or guy by your thigh lol
    besides that hippo looks cooler than any male fantasy hero ive ever seen
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    besides that hippo looks cooler than any male fantasy hero ive ever seen
    But do you think that FF wil try a Hefty hero with the fit&slim fad we have had recently? if anything he would fil a Kihmari-like role

your right tasty...i dont agree with this fad over fit and slim....for male or female, even when ive been a bit chunky ive still been as good with a sword and won all my important fights, many of our mature studants are larger than is healthy for them and they still perform, lucky for me im vege so all my wiaght comes from potatoes, my bods still healthy, but the next hero shouldnt always bee a brad pitt
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    Prince.... youve got no right calling yourself an Overly Brooding Fantasy Epic Warrior who Thrills at High Adventure unless youve got a nekkid chick or guy by your thigh lol

:weep:

it's true. Of course to avoid needing a fantasy heroine....become the real hero

sorry, was gone for a week cuz my mom volunteered me for baby-sitting -_-.

right...can we get back to the topic please?
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

we are on topic.....we are discussing heros that arent human and their portrale in fantasy....such as teh classic image still evident in FF of a heroine clutchd around teh leg of the hero

yeah but none of them are main characters, i.e. the hero heroine..thats what we want here lol

Zidine isnt human and neither is Tidus

Doom, I think it's a Panther :P

tidus is human as far as an FF game goes....and zidane has a tail...wow thats differnt. we said at the start of this whole thing that people who almost resemble human form like zidane dont count because they may as well be human, we mean something like Red or kimahri etc

yes. we're not talking about HUMANOID beings, like elves or halflings or things like that that resemble humans too much.
    we're talking about beings that are only the slightest way resembling humans. it is the combination of the best of human attributes (intelligence, common sense...which some humans dont have anyway...meh) and the best of the animal attributes (strength, speed, reflexes, etc.) that is what makes inhuman characters so great, and even better than humans.

To Snowman: i hope that's insightful enough
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

wel...i have a feeling that kimari(sp) from FFX is not a human. well i know he is not he is a Ronso.
    question:what is XIII from FF7?
    [leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]

in telligance and common sense etc arent human attributes, all animals shows these. we ourselves are animals, but we have nothing that makes us specil except our total want for destruction