Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's the Immature Little Girl?

Her name will officially probably be Pannelo not Pannero.

She could possibly be Vaan's sister. They look alike.

Whatever the case, I must admit she's pretty adorable.
    Last edited by Vaan; 05-09-2004 at 03:52 AM.
    "Someday I'll fly freely through the sky." ~Vaan

To be honest Pannelo doesn't seem to be the immature/cheery type. At least that's what I see from the screens they've shown so far.

I could be wrong but it would be interesting to see how Square Enix would place a immature/cheery character in FFXII's dark world.

The time has come....the age of darkness has descended and now a hero is needed....

Final Fantasy Caverns

--PL--

Blog Entries

The more I see about this game the more I don't want to play it... DAMN YOU SQUARE!

I'm not really excited with this game either. I hate how it's connected to FFTA. I don't want to play FFTA, but now I have to because some Squenix dude said it makes you enjoy FFXII more. Damn them.

Where the heck is our totally original FF we've been waiting forever for?
    First FFX-2 and now this?

I'm personally way more excited about MGS3, KH2, and the next Zelda game...or maybe not (damn you, Wind Waker!).

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

You can still enjoy chocobos and môguri even if you haven't played the games in which they first appeared. It's the same principle here; FFXII is as original as any of the other games after FFI.

Yeah whatever.
    The thing is, I love 's and :moggie:'s so there is actually a huge difference. I just want to play a new FF that's not directly linked to another one. Is that so wrong? Answer me! j/k

Please lets not judge characters on thier looks ..... it happens in the "real world" enough...first look at pannelo and already shes branded...who knows she might be ur all time fav character..?

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

I didn't judge her, I just judged the game she'll be in.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Vaan
    I just want to play a new FF that's not directly linked to another one.
    Vagrant Story takes place in the same world as FFT, but it's certainly not directly connected. I don't see the need for concern here.

how do we know that this game will have to do with FFTA? so they used the same world, and some of the same characters, but that doesnt meen it has to do with FFTA, i meen, most other FF's all take place in the same world (usually terra) and they have the same ppl(like cids and wedges and biggs) but they have nothing to do with each other right? so, this game will have nothing to do with FFTA other then the fact that its in the same place, and uses some of the same ppl.

and the pannero/pannelo girl i think looks similar to vaan, i think she might be a relative of his
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

Actually most of the FF worlds are unnamed. I only know know of FFIX having a world named Terra (and it's not the one you play on for most of the game.

I just want something new. Totally fresh. Ivalice is over-used. That world should just stay in the Tactics line of FF games. It's just, I was so excited before I knew anything about FFXII. Next thing you know, were in Ivalice (again), we got bangaas, vieras... it's insane. It dissapointed me almost as much as FFX-2 when it was announced. FFX ended beatifully. I didn't want a sequel that would tarnish that.

Now, I'm not totally against this game though. The Terror Knights are really cool, and the plot seems really cool, from what I know. Also, Ashe wields a sword...look out Tina!

But other than that, are you really happy that the only FF's we've been getting lately are either spin-offs or sequels?

I hope to God FFXIII will change all of this monotony.

One sequel/spinoff I am not opposed to though is FFVII:AC. This movie (or visual representation, I believe they call it) will definitely redeem them from the bane that was Spirits Within. If only it would be in theaters. As long as (SPOILER)Aerith does not get resurrected I will be happy, because I don't think that certain scene will have quite the same impact if it turns out (SPOILER)she does come back. My eyes still water to this day on that scene.

In regards to FFXII being too much of the same, I hope you can see my point, and respect my opinion.

Edit by Kishi: Mark your spoilers.
    Last edited by Kawaii Ryűkishi; 05-11-2004 at 04:31 AM.

I think FFXII looks extremely promising.
    Lamia's Tiara- Headgear in FFIX
    Lamia's Flute- Weapon for Eiko in FFIX
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    LamiaScl. an item that paralyzes foes.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

when did this topic go off topic? can we get back to how amazing cute and desirable she is? lol
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Quote Originally Posted by prince leon
    I could be wrong but it would be interesting to see how Square Enix would place a immature/cheery character in FFXII's dark world.

Probably the same way they put an immature/cheery charicter in a mercinary acadamy.

As for my opinion, eh looks like comic relief thats needed in a long rpg. Pretty cute too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY*
    Please lets not judge characters on thier looks ..... it happens in the "real world" enough...first look at pannelo and already shes branded...who knows she might be ur all time fav character..?
    It's not the characters it's the game itself. I didn't like 8-10 because they were to futureistic. I like the older ones with swords and such. I know 9 was more like the old ones but I think they tried too hard to bring the magic back the old FFs had.