Thread: Fatal Frame The Movie

Default Fatal Frame The Movie

Hollywood is making a movie of Fatal Frame... The story will be inspired from the first fatal frame, where a girl went to the mansion to find his brother... The producer is looking for a sexy japanese girl who can play the role of the girl!!! NICE!!!!!
    I don't give a toss.

Man, when I first heard this news a while back, I was really excited! Fatal Frame is the scariest game ever (followed closely by Fatal Frame 2). If they do it right, they will have one heck of a movie that's scary as hell! Hopefully it'll stay true to the game. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Me too.Gezz,im so exited
    Bid my blood to run,before i come undone.Save me from the nothing i've become...

guess..i'll have to wait a long before i get to see it..since i live in Europe....but it sounds great..i haven't seen a good horror in quiet a while.
    Slaves so far:evilking:
    Let me know if you want to belong here

Welcome, Ryoko Masaki.
    You last visited: 05-12-2004 at 02:48 PM

Just curious, but if they're still casting for a lead, is the movie anywhere near actually being put in production?

Take care all.

Thanks for the info, "Bad Hand"
    "Someday I'll fly freely through the sky." ~Vaan