Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wot about DEATH!?

Default Wot about DEATH!?

Wot do ya think about DEATH!
    FAVORITE POEM: Part 1.
    Love brought us togheter!
    The sun raised upon the fields. The wind blew through the seeds. The heat rest and wait's. It blews and snooze in the trees. Today it's just you and I. Today it's just the 2 of us. You are mine and Iam yours and the love brought us togheter.

Its a horrible matter.......I lost my twin sister she bleed to death.....Suicied
    Bid my blood to run,before i come undone.Save me from the nothing i've become...

Then she did something I never derd to do... I stood at a roof top but... it is a long story tell ya in a PM! okay!
    The sun raised upon the fields. The wind blew through the seeds. The heat rest and wait's. It blews and snooze in the trees. Today it's just you and I. Today it's just the 2 of us. You are mine and Iam yours and the love brought us togheter.

Okay....
    Bid my blood to run,before i come undone.Save me from the nothing i've become...

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Hmm, the mystery unfolds....

Death is the eventual result of life...or something along that sort. I don't want to draw a causal relationship between life and death, but, you know what I mean. Since it is eventual, inevitable, and absolute, I don't see a reason to worry about it excessively except:

I've never really seen a dead person before. None of my relations have died yet, and frankly I'm a tad bit ignorant. There are those who value life greatly, and those who don't care. I tend to fall somewhere in the middle, in the area of "meh".

edit: oopsie doodle, my paternal grandad was deaded when I was a child. That's all.
    Last edited by Peegee; 04-19-2004 at 07:02 PM.

nothing personal,but...>______________________________________>;;

I do Pathology as one of my courses so it kinda brings me in contact with a fair bit of death. If used human brains in a practical, and I've had to walk through rooms full of cadavers on guerneys (fortunately covered in sheets). Plus there are also loads of museum specimens of diseased organs. They wouldn't be so bad if they didn't include the case history of the person it came from. No, it's not particularly pleasant (plus formaldehyde really stinks). However, I didn't see any one them die. I didn't know any of them, so it all seemed rather abstract, almost not real. I guess the best thing is not to think about it too much, since it's inevitable and all. Apparently some doctors deal with death by making casual jokes, which may seem like being really insensitive - but it's actually the only way they can cope with the grizzly reality that surrounds them.

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I never went see Grandad.

Crying is infectious.

I guess he's not here anymore.

I lost my grandmother... last autumn I luaghed! LoL... she died as lucky for her she died in her sleep!!!

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Sign
    I lost my grandmother... last autumn I luaghed!
    You're a sad person.

Anyways, "Death is the eventual result of life..."
    Like Moo etc said. *nods*

Watch closely as I end the life of that bird on the road over there... *starts car*

Misfit... Ya rock man!

Yesh,I shink sho too

Snuffsy Puffsy... LoL! Naa serois... I I think daeth is a relief!

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Sign
    Misfit... Ya rock man!
    I... I'm a girl... ._.

So,Its just something ya say....like "dude"