Thread: The unfortune thing that happend to Sephex

Default The unfortune thing that happend to Sephex

I was with Ed and Brain (another one of Sephex's friends) when this happened. Sephex was in the Colosseum and you know how you can't control the battles, right? Sabin (the character he choosed to fight) was doing fine until he used Spiraler (Spiraler is a sacrificing move and if you use it, you automatically die). 4 Spiralers later, Brian said how it would be funny if Sabin used Spiraler on his first turn. And guess what Sabin did? HE USED SPIRALER ON HIS FIRST TURN!!!! We all died laughing (including Sephex).:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

Articles

That reminds me of when I had Shadow's Evade and Magic Evade so high, he started blocking everything. It was then that I learned you could block Life spells, just like a Fire or Ice spell.

i once entered the arena and my character did nothing but cast Life2 on himself -_-''''''''''''
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Lock with Capture is the best bet there. That way he won't use anything boneheaded unless he has some crappy magic.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Just to clarify: The only reason why I was using Sabin was because he was the strongest. Despite my pain, it all paid off in the end. I got me seven more EXP eggs!

*kills Celes for doing Runic at the wrong time*

*kills Terra for Morphing and Reverting consecutively*
    "There are some people in this world like me who have killed their emotions long ago. Never forget that." -Shadow, to Terra
    "Yes! The emnity is growing! The only thing pure in this world is emnity!...Now, let love bleed! Darker and deeper than the seas of hell!" -Lynx

HAHAHA, ForeverZeroUltima's problem is the best.
    Signatures are for wimps?

thank you marble :bgl: