Thread: Worst gift?

I always ask for giftcards and $$

Never get a bad gift there

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It was pretty dissapointing when I was at my birthday party and my dad went out to smoke and came back with a grocery bag with a plastic chess set and two cans of silly string and said happy birthday. I mean, wow.

I believe this was the same year my stepdad (who had only just started seeing my mom at the time) gave me a globe. It was my 8th birthday. I was baffled.

Hmmm, bad gifts...well I got alot of nothing's for birthdays and christams, but at 17 I was heavy into my goth stage and my foster mom gave me a bottle of sunless tanner for Christmas, 18th birthday my boyfriend got me five cds (all of which were cd's he'd been wanting from bands he knew I hated) Oh and at 12/13 my grandma gave me a pair of the most horrid, brown/green yarn slippers, but ya gotta love grandma.
    Still stabbin'

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I've never had gift I didn't like. btw I'm accepting any gifts you're willjng to send p,su I'm drunk

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

A metal number puzzle. Ya know, where the numbers are messed up and you have to get them back in order. Yeah it was for my 20th birthday. My stepgramma dislikes me very much, she always gives me crap. I like odd stuff, but she's mean.

Last Christmas I got a really bad gift and I was disappointed:

Me and my best friend agreed to give each other gifts last christmas. He told me to really get him a fantastic gift or else he would be really sad. Okay, I said and the next day I went out and bought him one of his favorite movies: Men In Black 2 (He really loves it). I naturally assumed that he also would get me this great gift, but he didn't. Instead he gave me a CD full of really lame songs for kids! I think he wanted to be funny, but he really wasn't...

I don't receive bad gifts, since I usually just get money and a card.

The only gift I can think of that I hated was getting this DVD of a movie that I hate (can't remember what it is). I never opened it, so it's just sitting with two inches of dust on it with the rest of the DVDs.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> A red shirt..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Bug spray. A close second would have to be Canadian tire money.
    'frr_Vegeta

Blog Entries

Once when I was a little girl i was expecting a car or a horse of Barbie and I remember that my parents gave "The beauty and the best" tape.

it was sad because my cousin had a lot of gifts about Barbie and I didn't!

1:Nothing
    2:A bugger
    3:a paper clip
    4:a box
    5:something you dislike
    Bid my blood to run,before i come undone.Save me from the nothing i've become...

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was a kid and I some how ended up with a barbie doll given to me on my 11th birthday by a neighbour she was like 87 and thought I was a girl after that I shaved my below shoulder length hair off completely I never lived that down.

Uhh my 18th I was set up with Kelly Osbourne (yes as in Ozzy's daughter, the horrid little bitch who is approximately 4'11" in heels) at a london rock club by a mate who noticed she was in the club that night due to her performance at the Game On festival the next day. Knowning I hate Kelly Osbourne my mates all found it hillariously funny when I had to pull her to get her of my case. This has to be the worst gift ever in my opinion. still I got the satisfaction of watching several hundred people throw over 1700 bottles of water on stage at her during her performance. one of the Kerrang spokeswomen had said earlier that day "please do not throw bottles of water at the stage theres a lot of electronics and we dont want any performers to get electrocuted" about an hour before her performance. In reality we know they were asking us to do it to her

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Chocolate.

Actually, that's a pretty good gift, because I leave it lying around the house and my flatmate eats it and then feels bad because firstly it wasn't hers to eat, and secondly, she's on weight watchers. So it's fun to watch her suffer!

It may seem heartless, but...a mix CD from one of my friends of all of her favorite songs...all of which I hate. It's still collecting dust, sitting on my desk as we speak.
    "Sagashi tsuzukete kita yo
    Namae sae shiranai keredo
    Tada hitotsu no omoi wo
    Anata ni dewatashi takute"
    - Radical Dreamers, Chrono Cross

"Why do humans hate and hurt each other? Everyone lives under the same blue sky...
    Will there ever be any relief from the pain of losing what was precious to us?
    When will it be the day we can understand what all this loneliness and sorrow was for?
    In short, we may be repeating the same mistake we made 500 years ago..."
    - Man in Shevat, Xenogears

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

An SAT prep book. When I was 7